Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
humanity
21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity
nothing else on this planet can have as much empathy and compassion. Sometimes I forget its a choice.

[Image: enhanced-buzz-2837-1340206304-7.jpg]

http://www.buzzfeed.com/expresident/pict...n-humanity

Those are absolutely beautiful pictures. I love it when people can be so selfless and help other people and animals who can't help themselves. <3

Thanks, pellaz. They are really beautiful Smile

made my day looking at those - if anyone has more uplifting pics like these please post

This betrays my hardened, cynical pebble of a heart. Saeek Owwwww.... I'm happy.

Thank you...^^ Beautiful actions like the ones made in those pictures are what drives every heart forward. There is nothing better than lending a helping hand and by posting that link you have truly allowed a warm smile to fill this evening.

Thank you, That was a beautiful presentation, thank you for sharing it.

been looking at the pics again, not been very happy last few months but these pics of humanity just make me smile so much - needed it too

*smiles* That's so cute

Its rare anymore to see people who care about our four-legged friends. All I hear anymore on the news is about these jerks who abuse their pets or those nutcase animal hoarders. I hold great respect for those among us who take the time to show our animal friends love and compassion

Beautiful simply heartwarming and beautiful.
Thank you ever so much for sharing.