Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i have no idea what to do...
so theres this girl ive been talking to, and i like her. but the problem is, we're starting off like i did with my ex girlfriend aleah. i start off with controll and i let her in to my personal life and let her know about me and fall in love and she ended up woth total controll,. id do anything to make her stay cos i was her little bitch an would let her get away with so much abuse and shit... well now this girl is totaly my bitch. she wants me to date her an said she woud do whatever i say. well i told her i didnt want controll and ive been keeping my distance so i dont end up like falling madly in love with her and she just be another aleah. im not showing any emotion towrds her so i wont get hurt. i reaaaalllly dont want her to be like aleah. really really really dont. i cant take the pain i took with her and if i let her in she's gonna take controll sooner or later and its gonna be a big mess. i feel a little bad for not being so open and stuff with her but i just cant take any chances. i really dont know if i should just tell her to go already or what.... any advice?