Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i was told to introduce myself
I thought I am the only gay who's not comfortable to be around gay, now I feel I'm not that weird. Thanks for mentioning that part in your introduction Smile if u don't watch gay themed movie either, please let me know Sheep

alet Wrote:I thought I am the only gay who's not comfortable to be around gay, now I feel I'm not that weird. Thanks for mentioning that part in your introduction Smile if u don't watch gay themed movie either, please let me know Sheep

I'm not really into romantic movies or drama movies, I have to be in the mood for it. I watch gay themed movies sometimes but most of the ones I've seen are pretty cliché and you can already guess whats going to happen.

Welcome to GS Wavey

No one has the obligation to fit stereotypes of any kind. Stereotypes are hideous attempts at collectivization, homogenization, massification. This goes against the very nature of the diversity of humanity.

You are neither better nor worse than gay folks who fit the usual stereotypes (Perhaps better than the ones who think they need and try to mould themselves into a stereotype).

Simply we are all just a bunch of different people. Gay means you like other men, nothing more. Anything outside that stems from the person, not his sexual orientation.

All in all I say you're fine. You are just you Confusedmile:

Hello well if it makes you feel better ive been out for about 6 years and I still cant dance with a guy without feeling uncomfortable, I feel like society had me convinced it wasn't right haha and I am gay too but never really fit in with other gays, wish I had a gay best friend but its never happened so youre not alone in that boat lol