Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ice cold semen
Hi spook118 here hello everyone. in august 2016 I had my left testicle removed after a large tumour was found, during the op docs discovered the tumour was bigger than first thought and the op took 3 hours not one as first thought. during op the docs had to remove blood vessels nerves and muscles as the tumour had grown round and along some nerves and blood vessels. a fair bit of damage was done and now i can,t maintain an erection and have difficulty in maintaining one , in december i met an amazing guy who is very understanding, recently after geting hiv tests done and both negative we decided to go all the way. i was quite stunned when my guy told me that my semen was ice cold and it was like i was firing ice chips into his passage. a few days later we had oral and i climaxed into his mouth which ws fully closed round my shaft, he said it was like having ice chips shooting into his mouth. after a talk with my doctor he said i had what is called frozen testicle which occurs sometimes when someone is keep under operation too long. causes the testicle to remain chilled. wondering if any else has this condition or knows of someone who has i,d be interested to know if anyone else has this problem. at least my guy saw the funny side of this and said well at least i know when you climax, the doc says it cannot be repaired, at least me and my guy get to experiment with toys. any ideas guys???