Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im such a fatty lol
i just ate a whole Chinese takeout dinner. i swear it was enough food for 3-4 people. but i just couldn't stop eating. need to stop overindulging and eat right. aaaaa i feel like im going to POP!!!

I get a fat every now and again, so never mind, it's all good Wink

it was so yummy tho. couldnt stop.

every time I try to cook you something healthy you always tell me no. lol

A good Chinese takeout meal does that to me too...must the MSG...just can't stop...and airborn, is there something healthier than Chinese that we haven't been told about?

I had chinese tonight too, but not a lot of it, and brown rice instead of white.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I remember once when I ate at a Thai restaurant with friends. We'd all eaten there before and 3 of my friends were obviously Asian American and another Asiatic (leaving me--the blonde--and someone black). Looking on the menu I decided to try a prawn dish as I was remembering a crawdad dish I loved in Texas, and as I eat hot and spicy Tex Mex, Mexican food, and cajun food I ordered it hot instead of medium. Because I'd been there before and probably because of my friends they gave me hot, but Thai hot is a whole new level of hot! Scared

The thing was it was SO DELICIOUS that I couldn't stop eating! I wanted to order some rice to help dilute the spices but I had to eat it while it was still heated as it was so good and so I ended up drinking too many Singhas (Thai beer) and got a very strong buzz before I switched to water. Oh, my mouth burned, my eyes teared, I had to blow my nose, but it was worth it, and I ate it all. :redface:

Ah well, I had some ice cream when I got home, so it was all good. Wink

chinese is nasty so I dont know how you could eat a whole meal to yourself... :/

thats why i feel like a lardy right now. lol

If you like asian but don't like being fat, try...

[Image: bibimbap.jpg]

Bi bim bap, a healthy Korean meal. Or...

[Image: stock-photo-japanese-cuisine-chuka-seawe...689192.jpg]

Wakame salad, which is low-calorie but very high in fiber, making you feel stuffed.