Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
introduction
My name is Tom, I'm from America, New York to be specific.
I recently came to London to go to Uni , I got a scholarship to King's College
I'm 19 years old.

I'm new to the UK, I like it hear and with what's happening back home I thinkI'd like to stay here permanently, I didn't really like it back in America, I sort of came here to escape.
Welcome to GS Smile

How do you like it over in the UK?

I recently started a thread about moving and brought up about moving to the UK (and a few other countries)... I live in a rural area in NC so I don't know much about living in a big city and so forth but I am curious about your experiences now being in the UK if you don't mind sharing.
Welcome to GS and the UK.

Please don't stay just in London as the rest of the UK is totally different, west country is the best part lol!!!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Welcome to the forum Confusedmile:

PS [MENTION=18789]artyboy[/MENTION] is totally right, the West Country is the best!
Welcome to GS Smile
Axle: I love it here in the UK, I've already made so many friends (and apparently I have a really hot guy hitting on me) so far so good.

I'll have to check out the West country.
Cagliostro Wrote:Axle: I love it here in the UK, I've already made so many friends (and apparently I have a really hot guy hitting on me) so far so good.

I am from the West Country it's a fantastic place.
An eye for an eye
Cagliostro Wrote:Axle: I love it here in the UK, I've already made so many friends (and apparently I have a really hot guy hitting on me) so far so good.

I wonder what advice one would have to move to the UK from the US...

Perhaps you (and many of the other here) have some insight...
Why do you want to move out from US if you don't mind me asking.. I was planning to move to UK or US but I heard that it's hard unless you got a job offer and someone is willing to sponsor you.
Or you could come and live in Australia....it is exactly like the UK and USA...but heaps better....unless you fancy sheep, then New Zealand is your cup of tea.
[Image: screen-shot-2016-01-11-at-7-13-22-am.jpg...=all&w=780]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Introduction of JoelR JoelR 21 952 12-07-2020, 10:42 PM
Last Post: eastofeden
  Introduction of juvenile juvenile 10 310 12-04-2020, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Meebs
  Short Introduction mertanon 11 1,077 01-30-2017, 08:46 PM
Last Post: CellarDweller
  Introduction chiaroscuru 6 732 01-18-2017, 09:29 PM
Last Post: oedipus0612
  My Introduction Monotony 8 662 11-26-2016, 09:38 PM