Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it a bad thing?
is that a big of a deal if i don;t know how to flirt? and by this i mean that i can;t see when someone is flirting , usually a friend tellls me : " dude to your left, are you that blind?" :confused:

well yes and no, life is an interview so your missing out to some degree.

You reflect kindness and love, show consideration for of others, EMPATHY and problem solving for those in need, people will line up in front of you. they will be impossible to ignore.

I never notice when people flirt with me. I am quite sure that no one ever has flirted with me, my friends however don't agree with me so I guess I really can't see when someone flirts with me XD

mihai Wrote:is that a big of a deal if i don;t know how to flirt? and by this i mean that i can;t see when someone is flirting , usually a friend tellls me : " dude to your left, are you that blind?" :confused:

Its not bad if you want to grow up to be like me. :tongue:

I am pretty much oblivious to all the attention I get. Its really embarrassing when your partner is seeing it happening, points it out to you and you still don't see it.

It is sort of a mixed blessing. On the negative sides of things it may be indicative of self esteem issues where you are so 'down' on yourself you can't actually visualize anyone having any interest in you because you view yourself as morbidly obese, ugly as sin, or a terrible evil person that deserves no one.

The upside to it is that it filters out a lot of guys who may ultimately end up hurting you. If you don't fall easily for guys, then there is less risks in falling for the wrong kind.

Mind my own personal experience is that actually doesn't pan out either. The guys who understand you are oblivious to the attention also figure out that you have potential self esteem issues and usually the ones who are into control and power over others (abusive personalities) will latch on to the 'oblivious' ones first as they see potential prey.

But then there are guys who find it 'hot' and attractive and are worth the while to be with and your inability to pick up on the attention makes you more special in their mind. It does kinda balance off in the long run (say over 30 years :o ).

Bowyn i can't understand what you are saying in this phrase: But then there are guys who find it 'hot' and attractive and are worth the while to be with and your inability to pick up on the attention makes you more special in their mind. It does kinda balance off in the long run (say over 30 years ).
And i am so not kiddin, i don't understand the ideea of the phrase itself. Be more specific.

I dont see a problem with it. not everyone knows how to flirt, its how you grew up actually. Its your family and friends your around and plus your shyness that holds you back or in your case, dont know how.

ivorybenz Wrote:I dont see a problem with it. not everyone knows how to flirt, its how you grew up actually. Its your family and friends your around and plus your shyness that holds you back or in your case, dont know how.
i'm not shy that's the problem. I like to cut to the chase, but i can say i get amuzed by the flirty persons Big Grin