Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it appropriate?
Whoa, hank is 6'9"?!

If I was that tall, I'd ask everybody, but I've make it sounds like a threat so when they say yes, I could shake their hand and say "awmahgaw, me too!"

But since I don't like scaring people, I just don't ask.

just thinking all 6'9" of you would make a nice okcupid.com profile. Post a thing to two and just lay back while they line up. volunteer for front desk work at the local LGBT Center and i bet you have a lunch date the first day.

just my take, dont wast your desires on the straight boys.

Yes I am a tall drink of water. I am going to have to check out this lgbt center business. I never heard of such.

there are other ways of asking the question without being so direct. he might get defensive and think it was something he did that prompted the question.

you could, for instance, ask him where he hangs out. if he wants you to know he is gay, he might name a gay club.

not in a supermarket by the cucumbers - no - lol

hank Wrote:Yes I am a tall drink of water. I am going to have to check out this lgbt center business. I never heard of such.

DAMN! I been looking for a man taller than me!!!
Ive always wanted to be the "short one" (at 6'-3")!!!

LOL

As for your dilemma.....

I have had many guys come up to me and ask me if I was gay. So, you arent the only one out there who would want to ask that question to a stranger.

I would suggest to try and start up a conversation, and see where that goes. Try and make friends first, or at least be friendly enough to find out about him....work, school, life, love, etc.....

Then, if you feel comfy with asking such a question, then do so. Guys are less likely to punch you if you have had a conversation with them....and not just walked up to them and asked them such a question.

You might look into joining some groups.....art clubs, book clubs, sports clubs, help organizations, coffee clubs......

Call the local LGBT chapter and see if there are any social groups like that, that might interest you. Or maybe do some volunteer work for them during the summer....you can definatly meet people that way.