Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it wrong to like an 11 year old if im 15? /:
I think people are attracted to those who match them in maturity, and it sounds like you're both about as mature as a twelve year old so you oughta be perfect for each other.

I'm serious tho, I've seen two guys date who were 16 and 19 and both were as mature as the other, wether that averaged out to both being 19 in the head or both being 17, I see it all the time. A 30 yr old dates a 36 yr old and both are mature as 24 yr olds. That's just what I've observed but I don't feel like making moral judgements against a couple of young teenagers dating when there are actual abuses and rapes happening in the world, this is a non-issue to me.

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:that was quite staright forward...really, I don't know what to say, I really dont get why you are adressing me AGAIN when I have not spoken a word to you.

what's wrong my friend? what have i done to you?

Virgin Wrote:what's wrong my friend? what have i done to you?

you fucking called me a barbarian. why are you adressing me? WHY?!

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:you fucking called me a barbarian. why are you adressing me? WHY?!

i hate to see you snap like this. anyway, what do you mean? i would never say such an awful thing to you. it was just merely a reference had there been no rules for humans to abide. please my friend, don't get mad. the way you're reacting right now might make people think you are indeed as such....

and one last thing, profanity sometimes is synonymous to being uneducated.

Well my friend also had this kinda problem in high school he dated this girl like two grades under then us. so they started dating and then her father found out and came up to us while we were walking home and threatend him with police, so i wouldn't suggest asking her out, i know that sounds kinda harsh but i'm just trying to help. hope you find someone your own age, goodluck Smile