Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it wrong to like an 11 year old if im 15? /:
ZombieSlayer Wrote:ok SIMON what i ment was a fucking like her but im not like trying to sleep with her & i wouldnt like think about her in a dirty way i just like her like in the way of dating her. fuck you man, im trying to explain what i mean so quit being an insensative asshole about it, k?

does any of that make sense:confused: eerrr no,just goes to show with an attitude like yours you shouldn't be even friends with an 11 year old, never mind "just having a crush!!"and as for me being insensitive,why should I sugar coat what is correct advice when you clearly need advice that is to the point.trust me the courts won't sugar coat their sentance.

oh and name calling is so childish!

hey simon guess what! i am a child lol i can be as childish as i want :p and there wont be any court lol i already decided to go after someone closer to my age. ahaha so yeaaaahhhh. why dont you f off now?

"Scientifically, only two things are infinite. The universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the former, though"

----- Albert Einstein

ZombieSlayer Wrote:hey simon guess what! i am a child lol i can be as childish as i want :p and there wont be any court lol i already decided to go after someone closer to my age. ahaha so yeaaaahhhh. why dont you f off now?

news flash 15 is nearly old enough to go to war so maybe thats where you are going wrong thinking you are a kid! if you don't like the advice I give don't take it but swearing and acting like a kid is only making you look sad,.

hey guess what else?! your still techincly a kid til your 18! i have a good 3 years where i can be childish :p

simon Wrote:thats very bad advice and you should look into the laws in the USA,I only yesturday watch a TV show were a 19 old girl was only "friends" with a 14 old girl,the 14 year old girl's parents complained,so the 19 old was sent to prison,she was facing a 30 year long sentance,in the end she took a plea for a few years but will have to be on the sex offenders register for life.

simon, I don't understand why you're being so mean in your comments in this thread. If you think that the girl is a bad person for liking an 11 year old or that someone's words are wrong but arent really concerning you as an individual, you don't have to comment or answer or whatever...nobody obliges you to comment or give your opinion...

And as for the problem here, I don't see why she can't have a relationship with the girl if she wants to. Sex is a different issue, but she said she doesn't like her sexually. So it's really not that big of a deal, no one will get in trouble with the police and I seriously doubt that charges would be pressed against her.

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:simon, I don't understand why you're being so mean in your comments in this thread. If you think that the girl is a bad person for liking an 11 year old or that someone's words are wrong but arent really concerning you as an individual, you don't have to comment or answer or whatever...nobody obliges you to comment or give your opinion...

And as for the problem here, I don't see why she can't have a relationship with the girl if she wants to. Sex is a different issue, but she said she doesn't like her sexually. So it's really not that big of a deal, no one will get in trouble with the police and I seriously doubt that charges would be pressed against her.

I have not been mean and the advice I have given is clear and to the point,in this situation it needs to be,at 15 being "friends" with an 11 year old when that person has already stated they have a crush on that peson is being less than honest with the truth on the situation,you may see no problem with it but there are laws on this and in the USA they carry a very long prison sentence,you may not think people go to prison on this but they do,when the OP hits 16 lets hope this "friendship" as you have reclassed it has finished.

simon Wrote:you may see no problem with it but there are laws on this and in the USA they carry a very long prison sentence,you may not think people go to prison on this but they do,when the OP hits 16 lets hope this "friendship" as you have reclassed it has finished.

see, that's the thing. that there are laws a bout everything. just like they keep tapping every fucking one's phone here in Bulgaria and it's a law that the police have access to what you do on the internet all the time.

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:see, that's the thing. that there are laws a bout everything. just like they keep tapping every fucking one's phone here in Bulgaria and it's a law that the police have access to what you do on the internet all the time.

hey,I agree some laws go too far but some are needed,there has to be a line drawn somewhere and in law it is 16,you may agree or not but if you give advice I feel you should give that advice with the law in mind.

simon Wrote:hey,I agree some laws go too far but some are needed,there has to be a line drawn somewhere and in law it is 16,you may agree or not but if you give advice I feel you should give that advice with the law in mind.

agree. human as we are, we need rules, otherwise, we'll live like barbarians, or the "gay friendly straight woman" member here.

p.s. please add dupe in the quoatation