Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it wrong to like an 11 year old if im 15? /:
Well there is quite a debate here, huh?

I'm not sure if this is another wind up but it is wrong and from what you say you know it is.

Listen. It's not "wrong" to have a crush on someone like that. But for your own good and hers too, you should not act on it. "doubting anything is going to happen" is naive. This is real and you have to check the laws in your state. You are probably both under the ages where they start enforcing laws, but it's still dangerous. 4 years is a big gap... We're talking before and after puberty here. You are very young. This is a crush that you just cannot act on at this time. I don't recommend you become friends either. It might be too tempting.

ZombieSlayer Wrote:hey guess what else?! your still techincly a kid til your 18! i have a good 3 years where i can be childish :p

There is a difference btw acting childish and becoming verbally agressive because someone answered the thread you posted honestly. You seem to have achived both behaviors over the course of this thread. It speaks volumes about you.
Is it right to "like" an 11 year old? You cant seriously post a question like that and not expect people to answer with anything but a negetive. The fact that you even posted the question leaves the reader questioning the state of your emotional health.
You have displayed 1) immaturity (name calling, profuse use of foul language)
2) aggresive behavion (attacking the person who answered you question honestly)
3) questionable moral development (posting and defending your asertion that "crushing" on a child is in any way healthy)

I encourge you to seek out a professional with whom you can discuss these feelings.
I do not feel in anyway (from reading your posts) that you are emotionally mature enough to successfully navigate any kind of serious relationship at this time. I am sry.

in my defense... she doesnt act 11 at all... she doesnt even look 11! she wears make up and stuff and looks like shes my age... -_- and shes mature for her age...

ZombieSlayer Wrote:in my defense... she doesnt act 11 at all... she doesnt even look 11! she wears make up and stuff and looks like shes my age... -_- and shes mature for her age...

None of those things are any defense at all, which I am sure you are quite well aware of, seeing as you posted this thread in the first place.
I must, once again, urge you to seek professional counceling.

quit trolling.

i dont think beaux is "trolling" you asked a very controversial question so theres always going to be a range of of answers some you may like others you wont. i have a couple questions for you like is this the sister of this abusive ex mentioned in your other thread that your still not over? i have and 11 year old brother and if a 15 going on 16 year old approached him with a "crush" i dont think i'd be happy at all, i'd probably call the police for grooming a minor, cause thats all anyone will think if there was any kind of relationship even if its not sexual. beaux is right her wearing make up and being mature for her age is no excuse, if she truly is very mature for her age imagine what a fantastic person she'll be whens shes 16, 17 or 18 dont you think thats worth waiting for? personally i think you've asked this question while already had made up your mind with this issue, if you 100% honestly have feelings for this 11 year old girl who is the sister of an abusive ex im with beaux seek help the sooner the better. finally all this profanity, name calling, rudeness and setting up hate theads lead me to believe that you are probably not mature enough to ask these kinda questions, i honestly dont mean that in any malicious way but thats what come across from your language.

Virgin Wrote:agree. human as we are, we need rules, otherwise, we'll live like barbarians, or the "gay friendly straight woman" member here.

p.s. please add dupe in the quoatation

that was quite staright forward...really, I don't know what to say, I really dont get why you are adressing me AGAIN when I have not spoken a word to you.

I don't think there is a problem with that.