Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
it's that time again
Many of you will be going back to school, I am going back to school, I'm heading for an epidemiology courses which will last a good two years. My son Josuah, 14, is starting high school, my daughter Mary Sandy will be continuing her Computer science degree here in Canada after spending 6 months in Pune, India, My husband going back to teaching History and in the same time than managing the business he'll be studying for its Doctorate in Anthropology and Sacha is entering kindergarten, 80% of our family are students.

So how is it for you? Are you eager to start a new school year?

I started school about 2 weeks ago. When I started I was so eager and motivated but after going for 2 years I'm just ready to get it over with. This will be my last year if I take summer classes. It just gets old and boring for me if I have the same exact teacher all the time. I'm in human services and there are only two teachers who teach the classes I need.

When I was done with high school and then my apprenticeship which involved school like classes, I was so over school, that I never wanted set foot into one again. 24 years later that sentiment is still strong in me. I'm not interested in titles and if something is interesting I read up on it. I seriously don't want tests, homework, assignments, grades, and the persistent feeling of not doing enough for school ever again.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Eager to start a new school year, in about 20-25 days, yes I am. It's my last in high school, and I'll be attending an only-boys school. But no more childish distractions like before... Outtahere

BlueStar Wrote:Eager to start a new school year, in about 20-25 days, yes I am. It's my last in high school, and I'll be attending an only-boys school. But no more childish distractions like before... Outtahere

of course not, before you had to play the clown to get the girls out of the way... now no need of distraction LOL

Alex Wrote:of course not, before you had to play the clown to get the girls out of the way... now no need of distraction LOL

How did you guess that?? :eek: (lol)

Although I've been in 2 straight relationships to get even more distracted, uh of course neither of them had any chance to work, whether I was gay or not. Both meant nothing more than revenge and to save myself from limitless suspicion. Now I've got past and forgotten all that, I have my true love now, and studies studies studies..........

I'm obviously very pleased with it because I never found myself getting along with girls, not even sit around them... WhewWhew

BlueStar Wrote:How did you guess that?? :eek: (lol)

Although I've been in 2 straight relationships to get even more distracted, uh of course neither of them had any chance to work, whether I was gay or not. Both meant nothing more than revenge and to save myself from limitless suspicion. Now I've got past and forgotten all that, I have my true love now, and studies studies studies..........

I'm obviously very pleased with it because I never found myself getting along with girls, not even sit around them... WhewWhew

Bluestar LOL, I am gay, just like you and my aunt placed me in an all boy school when I was 16, trust me it was paradise. Didn't have any girls hitting on me but I had a lot of so-called non-gay guys looking at me LOL.

Alex Wrote:Bluestar LOL, I am gay, just like you and my aunt placed me in an all boy school when I was 16, trust me it was paradise. Didn't have any girls hitting on me but I had a lot of so-called non-gay guys looking at me LOL.

Lol, well I don't mean to be arrogant, but sometimes I feel like every guy has some feeling for me. Imagine... even some guy once told me that I could make all straight guys gays :eek::eek::eek::eek:!!! He also kept asking me "who are you? where do you come from? why are you still here in our school?" ("their" school, we were silently dead set on destroying each other). It was probably jealousy, or an attempt to bully me because of suspicion... blah blah blah Blahblah

I'm finally done with all this. I'm about to start a new life from now on Rolleyes

Bhp91126 Wrote:When I was done with high school and then my apprenticeship which involved school like classes, I was so over school, that I never wanted set foot into one again. 24 years later that sentiment is still strong in me. I'm not interested in titles and if something is interesting I read up on it. I seriously don't want tests, homework, assignments, grades, and the persistent feeling of not doing enough for school ever again.

In my profession, I have no choice to bear a title, neither does Jake, but I understand what you mean about social title. Jake became a teacher just because he has a master's degree, but at first the school he teaches at wanted him to go get an education degree and he hardly refused because the degree doesn't always make the professional. But as a doctor, you certainly don't want me to take care of your body without some sort of a certificate that prove I have the knowledge to cure you.

BlueStar Wrote:Lol, well I don't mean to be arrogant, but sometimes I feel like every guy has some feeling for me. Imagine... even some guy once told me that I could make all straight guys gays :eek::eek::eek::eek:!!! He also kept asking me "who are you? where do you come from? why are you still here in our school?" ("their" school, we were silently dead set on destroying each other). It was probably jealousy, or an attempt to bully me because of suspicion... blah blah blah Blahblah

I'm finally done with all this. I'm about to start a new life from now on Rolleyes

If i were to show you a picture of me at 17 you would understand why I was so often chased by guys, even the ones that claim not to be gay lol. I have to admit that at 17 even 19, my long blond hair, and gray eyes were those of a feature of a girl, I was so much girl looking but not girl acting that I made many girls jealous when I was in junior high.