Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
leaving.
black eyed peas make me fart.

Joshular Wrote:It was the first thing that came to my mind. I'm sorry I wouldn't usually pick something like that as I dislike the blackeyedpeas

That's okay, I know u wouldn't, thanks for thought :-) me too really

It's sad to see you go!

I hope y'all can find it in your hearts to forget and forgive <3

I've been away for a few days (a damn virus invaded my PC). What happened? It's kind of sad. I know we might have disagreement on many things, but isn't that life supposed to be? That we should see things through so we can understand and forgive each other?

I am very forgiving and forgetting, unfortunately klye isn't and likes to wear signs around his neck slamming people down for weeks after

tavi Wrote:Thanks that means a lot :-) now i have more caffeine inside me things seem a bit peachier, only now im going back on my word, oh well maybe they will have to deal with it!

I hope you stay around too, you got friends here.

Please, don't let the caffeine go to your head, stick to whatever you have that passes for principles; leave and leave now.

You are an appalling racist, happy to post videos by someone calling themselves Aryan Warrior (yeah, sure you didn't notice and naturally you just stumbled across it by accident).

Your laziness is manifest in that thread and many others. When called on the views you express, you demand that other people research your case. It doesn't work like that, you make the claim, you produce the evidence.

When challenged you hide behind the political correctness smokescreen which saves you having to produce an argument or show any evidence of even having considered any view that opposes your your own.

On the very rare occasion you can be bothered to crank into life the underpowered engine that passes for intellect, it never produces anything other than ad hom attacks. Since you do it so often, I'll indulge myself; you're a nasty mean-spirited, little Englander scared shitless of difference and utterly unable to support your fearful and irrational outpourings.

When someone challenges you for what you are, you do exactly as you've done here, behave like a baby, throw your toys out of the pram and demand sympathy.

There are not many UK contributors here and I'm all for flying the flag but seeing your contributions makes me thoroughly ashamed to be among that small number.

There really are few better ways to confirm craven cowardice and abject attention-grabbing neediness than threatening to leave a forum and then not following through. Weakness of intellect fully matched by weakness of resolve, who could possibly have guessed?

[Image: DQ_logo.jpg]

Gosh you gurls, leave the Drama to me and Tinks, we make it fun, but really this is just one clusterfuck of what???

[Image: tumblr_lk4q5fjTi31qem8n7o1_500.jpg]

My Mommy always said, if you does not got nothing nice to say, then keep ya trap firmly shut...unless your Mr.Tinkles, than you smack that bitch with a rubber duck
Hands-make-heart

Keep it cute gurls.

[Image: 415b3cbc_28894-400_rupaul_090226_logo.0....0x400.jpeg]

damn it...and now who will discuss alternate worlds were the Central Powers won with me? Who will share my love for pickelhauben and yet hatred for Nazi Germany? Who will understand my history quotes?

Oh, well, do what you have to owl maniac :biggrin:

best of lucks

PS: If 2 people whomever they are happen to disagree on something they'll be better off avoiding each other, regardless right/wrong, bickering..

GS being a support site, things are best when no one lets a disagreement escalate. Just saying.

[SIZE="6"]WTF?????

DONT LEAVE ME!!!!![/SIZE]

[Image: 3445973356_2f8510869b.jpg]

Apparently I missed WW3!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED??????

Cardiganwearer the only thing your right about is "usually wrong" but nice speech.