Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lets see what good can come from this site
How is everyone on Phil I am 32 and I'm from Arkansas it is a great state and with lots of beauty lots of Wonders I'm one of the Wonders I wonder how I am single I'm fun funny outgoing Charming hopeless romantic everything anyone could ask for but I always seem to find stuck-up conceived individuals who are all about the many benefits the body or just a place to stay or sex I'm all about the person but they're all about that for once I'd like to be accepted for who I am not what I can do or what I can provide I get along better with younger people who are anywhere in their twenties and younger I love to Skype my love to text and I love to talk on the phone I'm open to meeting people all across the world but definitely here in the US as I can do more with them if your underage anything like that feel free to contact me still I'm cool friends and I'm not all about sexual stuff I'm a good friend for anyone I have stay true and la loyal and I'm here 24/7 like a friend should bebe.jus dont take advantage of me im tired of getting used n hurt

Firemanphil218 Wrote:How is everyone on Phil I am 32 and I'm from Arkansas it is a great state and with lots of beauty lots of Wonders I'm one of the Wonders I wonder how I am single I'm fun funny outgoing Charming hopeless romantic everything anyone could ask for but I always seem to find stuck-up conceived individuals who are all about the many benefits the body or just a place to stay or sex I'm all about the person but they're all about that for once I'd like to be accepted for who I am not what I can do or what I can provide I get along better with younger people who are anywhere in their twenties and younger I love to Skype my love to text and I love to talk on the phone I'm open to meeting people all across the world but definitely here in the US as I can do more with them if your underage anything like that feel free to contact me still I'm cool friends and I'm not all about sexual stuff I'm a good friend for anyone I have stay true and la loyal and I'm here 24/7 like a friend should bebe.jus dont take advantage of me im tired of getting used n hurt

What can come of this site is communication and sometimes good advice. Hope that you don't mind my say but your post would be easier to read if you used some punctuation. for example:

How is everyone? I’m Phil and I am 32 and from Arkansas. It is a great state and with lots of beauty lots of Wonders. I'm one of the Wonders. I wonder how I am single? I'm fun, funny, outgoing, charming, hopeless romantic, everything anyone could ask for but I always seem to find stuck-up conceived individuals who are all about the many benefits the body or just a place to stay or sex. I'm all about the person but they're all about that. For once I'd like to be accepted for who I am not what I can do or what I can provide. I get along better with younger people who are anywhere in their twenties and younger. I love to Skype, love to text and I love to talk on the phone. I'm open to meeting people all across the world but definitely here in the US as I can do more with them if you’re underage. Anything like that feel free to contact me still. I'm cool friends and I'm not all about sexual stuff I'm a good friend for anyone. I have stay true and loyal and I'm here 24/7 like a friend should be. Just don’t take advantage of me. I’m tired of getting used n hurt.

Oh, and one last thing. Be careful about asking for "underage". You're 32 and using words like that could class you as a paedophile.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I felt your pain in the past when trying to meet other gay people, however people who aren't all about sexual exploits and having a nice body in apps and websites can sometimes be hard to find and you'll just have to keep searching.

Like LONDONER said, be careful about suggesting chats with underage people. In today's society even the most unintentional comments can land you with judgements by people or even legal action if taken much further.