Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
loud music
Does anyone else find this annoying? You're trying to mind your own business, just trying to get on with your own thing when suddenly some idiot drives by in some flashy car playing loud bloody rap music which probably registers about an 8 on the Richter Scale due to the fact it causes bloody vibrations in the earth. It really does disturb the peace and I for one do not appreciate it. Why can't we be allowed to legally just shoot these fools?

Mhhh... In general...Nope. I find more annoying the television.

I usually find rap noise offensive at any level on the richter scale and i got in a car like this once and I was vibrating, i couldnt swallow properly afterwards!

Where i live now is loads of boy racer, i hate it worse when they rev there engine, it it SO loud and sometimes do it next to you to you or slow down which is really intimidating.

Times like these i do wish i had a weapon.

Happend a lot were i live,bloody annoying.

I normally drive by blasting beyonce singing single ladies Shakin
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

My neighbor and her associates are terribly guilty of this, they usually find a way to come busting into the parking lot just as my head hits the pillow, music blaring so loud it could rattle off a car bumper.

I don't really care, though I prefer headphones personally. More annoying are after 12AM parties where the music is blasting loud enough for the whole city to hear. Thankfully those don't happen where I live apparently.

Oh some people here listen music loudly in the public transport mostly rap reaggeton, cumbias. Pretty much all I hate.

No one seems to blast some Portishead or Radiohead and what not :/

And then there is house parties in my neighborhood.

Annoying when they interrupt the few nights I can sleep properly, mostly the weekends

In a car speeding along it wouldn't bother me. But at a house party to which I'm not invited, it keeps me awake for hours! Most noise at night is the sound of barking dogs but thankfully the neighbours have been good lately :-)

And I am a dog lover

I may not have "Richter scale" type speakers, but I roll my windows down and crank this up..........

Then I get the make and model of their vehicle and license plate number, then I file a noise grievance with the police department and city (there are noise ordinances).

And yes, I am with you......I think we should be able to shoot them, or at least stab them in the ears so they are deaf the rest of their pathetic, useless lives.