Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
meeting a guy for sex later.
Hey just want some thoughts on what Im going through atm.

Ive meet a guy that is two years older than me and is quite camp.
His not really what I thought was my type.
I meet him last week after talking to him on a dating site.
We walk around for a bit. We stop in a churchyard.
He ask if he could touch me as I was horny I said go ahead.
While he was touching me I started to kiss him. Which he loved.

I meet him again the other day in a park and found somewhere to sit and talk.
After awhile we start kissing and he takes my shirt of touches my chest and tells
Me he thinks hes in love with me. he asked if i felt the same. I said Its to early
For me to know that.

We were talking on the phone last night and he ask me if we can have sex tonight
Again I sure why not.

Am I in love with this guy or is it just lust?

This has only been out for two months.
What is cute though is Im his first kiss.

Krupt Wrote:proceed with extreme caution...this one is clingy.

Yeah....this guy is covered in super glue!!!! BEWARE!

And yes, youre just horny. You cant love somebody that fast....you dont know anything about him.

For all you know, you could end up in a well, with him outside yelling "it puts the lotion on its skin"......

Ah!!!!! How the f&%# do I get out of this one lol?

I need to cut and run do you think??

Or is there a better way out of this??

He's known you for two months, only in person for a week, and he says he's in LOVE with you?

He's out of his mind.

Abort mission!!!!

Im to nice for that. But I think this guy is going to be a hand fall both ways.

Thank f%#% he doesnt know where I live just my car lol..

Maybe I'm weird, but I like to think there is such a thing as love at first sight.
I have never experienced it, but I do know a person, she met a guy 4 or 5 years ago, they literally met in a pub, and they were both smitten, and they are married with kids now.

I maybe a romantic fool, but yes I do believe in love at first sight, so give this guy a break, and just talk to him.

I don't think that you can know if you love someone that quickly.
He does sound like he's going to be high maintenance.
That being said, if you just want to get laid there's nothing wrong with that, as long as everyone understands what's going on.
Go with what you think is the right choice, be sure to protect yourself at all times, and if it turns out you don't want to do it then don't. You have to make the right choice for you.

Richard

How is it possible to know if somebody is 'high maintenance' from the tiny amount of info on here?

Just sounds that way, but like anything else, people should use their own judgement.

Richard

I don't know.
I fell for my BF quite hard and fast.
That's just how some people fall in love with others, I'm really not sure why he should be treated as a clinging crazy person because of it.(Saying that, I probably am a clingy crazy person.)

I'd say it best you both take things slowly, if either of you lose interest, it was probably just lust.