Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
meeting a guy for sex later.
Well I meet him to night in a place that is impossible to have sex in without being caught lol!
So it never happened.

But What I did get out of it is a real date with him, I told him without a real date I'm not comfortable with carrying on, as meeting like we are is starting to feel seeded and I don't want to start a relationship like this.

This guy has only been out about being gay for two months, maybe Iv fallen for him as I want to help him through this time.

Everything he is doing wrong, Ive done in the past though. Hes rushing everything. They is part of me that wants to tell him this is to soon for him to have boyfriends, there another part of me that wants a more experienced lover too.

Like I said I'm too nice I think, I don't know what to do at the end of the day.

I feel that there is something not right about it, but that could just be that I dont have that much experiences in these matters..

Krupt Wrote:in that case my original advice stands...proceed with caution Wink

Will do mate x

Mark, sounds like you are taking care of yourself and following your instinct on this. Meeting somewhere safe and slowing things down seems like a great idea. If he has only been out a couple months he may be anxious to try anything with anyone. You might not want to be that guy.

If you like him, I think you are on the right track. You might be able to help him through some things as he gets comfortable being out. Take your time, get to know each other. Don't jump into sex with him until it feels right to you. See if your lust remains as you get to know him better. Just my opinion.

Being that you would be his first... that's toxic enough as it is!

Follow your gut instinct! That's always rule number one! Maybe, you can become good friends, if he's ok with that, but it's hard to swat a fly away, once it's seen the light! So, if he can't handle friendship first, cut him loose before it's too late. If he's cool with being friends, you'll be able to lead him through the initial Open Closet Clutter properly.

..and who knows? In good time, an amazing relationship can spawn from it!

Dreamer Wrote:Being that you would be his first... that's toxic enough as it is!

Follow your gut instinct! That's always rule number one! Maybe, you can become good friends, if he's ok with that, but it's hard to swat a fly away, once it's seen the light! So, if he can't handle friendship first, cut him loose before it's too late. If he's cool with being friends, you'll be able to lead him through the initial Open Closet Clutter properly.

..and who knows? In good time, an amazing relationship can spawn from it!

I agree, that's why I'm slowing it right now with him. I got to clear my mind some how.
Wounder if a Buddhist retread would help?

lol! i love the idea of a buddhist "retread". you should feel very balanced Smile

Geminize Wrote:lol! i love the idea of a buddhist "retread". you should feel very balanced Smile

Not joking there is one down the road from me Baer

EVERYONE KNOWS WHEN THEY ARE IN LOVE COS YOU KNOW
If you have to ask other people if you are in love then no. No you are not in love.

Right I rang him early and told him I'm not feeling happy about how we are going. I know the reason we haven't been on a date yet as he hasn't been paid yet this month. I told him 100s of times I'm happy to pay though.

The only problem I told him I dont feel we have had a lot of time together, Ive meet him 3 times and each time was only a hour and half.

Then he told me he was going to invite me to a party he was going to in two weeks time. He wanted me to meet his freinds and family.

At this point I feel really s&%$ with myself.

I told I will ring him up tomorrow (Sunday) to talk about it then and I'll tell him what I going to decide.