Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
meeting a guy for sex later.
Yikes, he DOES sound like a clingy one, good call Krupt. I mean , if you feel like theres a possibility that you might fall in love in this guy, yeah great go ahead and take things slow but if you don't? I think you should just cut and run because that guy is obviously chest-deep into you.

Right now I would say, it's just lust.

Make sure you do not lead him on ,he sounds a bit desperate to me, but to each their own.
I am not a clingy person and to be 100% honest with you I can't stand clingy.

Rainbowmum Wrote:Right now I would say, it's just lust.

Make sure you do not lead him on ,he sounds a bit desperate to me, but to each their own.
I am not a clingy person and to be 100% honest with you I can't stand clingy.

Im doing the slow cut and run and stopped leading him on.

Im too nice thats my problem, clingy guy tap into that on me.

Grrr I feel so bad though Hanged

^ Bighug

So should I keep friends with him, what if he has fallen in love with me?

artyboy Wrote:So should I keep friends with him, what if he has fallen in love with me?

That is entirely up to you sweetie , if you are sure that he can handle a complete platonic relationship go for it .

But please do not stay friends with him out of guilt.

Bighug

Hey Mark,

Ive come a little late to the discussion, apologies for that.

Ive read a lot of the "clingy and run" comments, and would just caution by reminding you that these are the opinions of people who don't know you, and haven't met your friend.

All relationships have to start somewhere, but the question you have to ask yourself is this. Do you feel that he is boyfriend material, and what your looking for? If the answer is yes, then in my opinion (and only my opinion!) you should give things a little longer and see how they develop.

Others may say clingy, I say he may be excited about the prospect of a new relationship. Sometimes the two can get mixed up.

You have nothing to loose, and everything to gain. Take it slow, have the long talks about what your both looking for in live, meet his friends and family and just chill and see where it goes.

Good Luck Smile

ObW
X

Arty...

What I think few people have yet mentioned is that this guy has feelings too.

All I'm reading at the moment are phrases like "Covered In Superglue", "Abort Mission" and something about Cut And Run and Burn The Bridge On The Way.

If you're not that into him and or you don't want to see him again, tell him clearly, honestly and sensitively. Don't string him along.

When the guy said he thought he loved you, maybe he was so overwhelmed by the new emotions he was experiencing and having no experience in these matters he got carried away. A favourite expression of mine is his external expectation versus your internal reality.

I think you both need to understand what is on offer from the other.

I've spoken to so many guys like him who have been emotionally damaged by the rejection of someone far more experienced.

Handle with care!

Someone should create a "Prime Directive" for these first contact type scenarios!