Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
moobs
just something random and that i thought would be funny, what is your take on moobs?

Well I guess Google is not ALWAYS your friend: http://www.google.com/search?q=moobs&hl=...94&bih=609

I never thought of them before... I guess from here on out I will have nightmares.

Thanks.

I'll make sure to return the favor...... You have been duly warned. Devil3

moobs are wrong

Woow this topic taught me a lesson and a new word. The word is moobs it means men with boobs ^^ and the lesson is don't google everything you hear T_T. Get him Bowyn! Get him for all the innocents who are now haunted by nightmares.

moobs = ManbOOBS

My thoughts?

They are the result of obesity, steroid abuse, or a condition called gynecomastia where males develop female breast tissue. If they are fat everywhere else, it's obesity. If they're super-muscled, its the steroids. If they're thin yet still have moobs, it's the medical condition (which requires surgery).

Not to be confused with pecs, which lack the effeminate features of true moobs. If you can flex and make your chest "hard" then you've got pecs. If they stay squishy no matter how you move or flex, you've got moobs.

(this is a popular topic among bodybuilders, with the chest and steroid obsession)

Well if there is ever a good reason for not getting overweight then those photos are a good reminder..! I wonder what bra size those guys take!!!!

Coffee

I wont judge someone on whether they got moobs or not... I think moobs are a tad off putting but its the person within that counts...

Cain Wrote:Woow this topic taught me a lesson and a new word. The word is moobs it means men with boobs ^^ and the lesson is don't google everything you hear T_T. Get him Bowyn! Get him for all the innocents who are now haunted by nightmares.
like "two kids in a sandbox" defiantly something you dont want to googleWink