Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
moving house
hello it was about i have to move house becase them are making me. i loooked at some houses and it is nice. but i not wont to. i wont to live with my mum i llove her. i not newn them efven and likw i have to do everthing by my self like clening and ioning an that.it mite be to hard. im sad about it what shall i do

Hey Joseph this is brilliant news Confusedmile:

We knew this was going to happen, didn't we? Just think how proud your mum will be when she can come to your house to see you and you can make her some of your lovely food! I'm sure she'll be very happy to see how much you can do. You've started your new job and now you are going to get a house of your very own. How lovely! You can invite Martin round to dinner Yelclap

[COLOR="Purple"]joseph, I am also excited for you. We wrote about it in PMs earlier but I wanted to say here too Lol2

I forgot to say that it is important to try new things. If we dont try new things we wont know if we really like it or not.

I thought I would hate coffee and the first couple times I tried it I did hate it BUT NOW!!! Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee

I forgot to ask... did you bring your notebook with all the things you wanted in a new house? Can you decorate, have youre friends over? have the internet?

Remember:[/COLOR]

[COLOR="purple"]
ITS OK Remybussi
ITS OK Remybussi
ITS OK Remybussi
ITS OK Remybussi
ITS OK Remybussi
[/COLOR]

yes in the house i wont
not tellling me what to do .internet.helping me. nice peple. not me doing everthing.frind and boyfrind come. an put music on.going out lots not justs watchsing telly.Bouncer i wont the workers now i am a gayman. telling them

You are going to feel EMPOWERED Jo.

This means you are going to feel like YOU have the power to control your life.

Freedom.

Sure you will need help with things, and people will help you.

You're gonna have a lot of fun Big Grin

joseph Wrote:... not me doing everthing ...
If you live there on your own you have to do the work. If you share the house you share the work.
Whew

im abit worrid about lots of housework i not use to it.i help mum doing it.

You don't have to worry, Joseph. It'll be fine, I'm sure. You'll soon work out what needs to be done.

it is a meeting soon a bout it.an when i move. i got some mony for bying it for the bed an that.fro a lovley bedroom!

I'm very happy to see you are looking forward to it. Confusedmile: