Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my mother
After I told my friend it just spread like wildfire. Whenever I came out to anyone they already knew, "oh yea so and so told me." It was still hard to tell people all the time and I thought I'd be used to it by now. Anyway, when my mother found out I was gay, she was mad but it was so funny to me. She was driving home and I called her, told her I liked men and since she is Asian she goes "ahhh yaaaa, I'm going to past out" then she hung up.
The next day she comes over and acts all normal and I gave her a hug, everything was good from there on out. She told me to be careful, and that other men might tie me up in the woods and have their way with me... yea she is a worst case scenario person. We hardly ever talk about it. She once mistaken my good friend for my boyfriend and was trying to teach him how to speak in my language and customs. Then I told my mother that he has a girl friend, so says "ohhh" nods and walked away lol.

LMAO.............

I love Asian mothers sometimes........they can be so funny when they are serious!!!!

1luvu

yea my mom is a little crazy.. i remember when i was about 16 years old, i was sitting on the couch facing the window. All of a sudden a dog runs by the window followed by mother with a 2x4 in her hand lol. I was like damn did i just see that. That was the moment i realized that if i ever pissed off my mother there would be no mercy

But getting tied up in the woods is the only redeeming quality of homosexuality...

Anyways, I never knew homophobic mothers could be so sweet :')

Oh my GOD

O..O that is exactly the same thing that happened to me...

Except my mother told me that men will drug me in bars so DON'T HAVE SEX EVER

Did she also say something like "we should have stayed in Hong Kong (or wherever you're from)" or "Do you want to go back to Hong Kong?"

Yes when I came out I got all the best one's from my mother-
"When you decide you was gay"
"Are you sure you are not telling yourself your gay?"
"You'r not like him on television?"
"Be careful" ( aka do not get tied up in the woods )

Oh dear 'sigh'

lmao! Sometimes the reaction is tooooo funny.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Oh mama! ;-)

LoVe this thread. So much fun and love. Wink Thanks for sharing it. My mom died before I could actually come out to her but then I never really have "come out" to any of my family because they've all just known and accepted as I've just been who I am without discussion of it. I'm sure if my mom had lived long enough I would have had to deliberately come out with ceremony for her though because she would have required it. LOL Then she'd likely have been asking me if I know about condoms. Laugh
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart