Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need help
So I did something dumb. A guy was cruising me in a public bathroom. Stuff happened. As he was leaving I noticed his hat said sheriff on it. Nothing happened when I came out or since but still nervous. Don't know how sting operations work. Does any have experience here? How far can they to during a sting? Don't know what to do.

Did you do the sheriff? Pretty sure thats not a crime.

Just oral. Not even sure he was a sheriff, hat could have come from any where but still. Just wasn't sure if they were allowed to go that far on a bust or not. And thought a bust would come with immediate arrest but not sure either.

yeaaahhh i'm pretty sure it's fine

If you had sex with him in a public restroom, the bust would have gone down around the time he was about to pull out his penis. Cops cannot break the law in order to enforce the law, meaning they cannot actually perform sex in a public situation then turn around and bust you for that.

If this was solicitation, money doesn't have to change hands in order for you to be busted for prostitution, the offer has to be made, the cop will check to make certain that you want to be paid for services rendered. I believe it is still illegal for a cop, pretending to be a "john" or a prostitute to actually have sex with a person.

There are exceptions to 'breaking the law to enforce the law', such as a cop can buy drugs from you in a sting operation. They can also do drugs with you or in front of you to get your trust. DEA and other long term drug sting operations has a lot of cops doing drugs, selling drugs and 'earning trust' in the organization by doing illicit activities.

As for a guy having sex with a guy in a public bathroom, if this was going to lead to arrest it already would have.

However if he is a sheriff and you two had sex in a public bathroom, shame on him for not living by the laws he is supposed to uphold.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:If you had sex with him in a public restroom, the bust would have gone down around the time he was about to pull out his penis. Cops cannot break the law in order to enforce the law, meaning they cannot actually perform sex in a public situation then turn around and bust you for that.

If this was solicitation, money doesn't have to change hands in order for you to be busted for prostitution, the offer has to be made, the cop will check to make certain that you want to be paid for services rendered. I believe it is still illegal for a cop, pretending to be a "john" or a prostitute to actually have sex with a person.

There are exceptions to 'breaking the law to enforce the law', such as a cop can buy drugs from you in a sting operation. They can also do drugs with you or in front of you to get your trust. DEA and other long term drug sting operations has a lot of cops doing drugs, selling drugs and 'earning trust' in the organization by doing illicit activities.

As for a guy having sex with a guy in a public bathroom, if this was going to lead to arrest it already would have.

However if he is a sheriff and you two had sex in a public bathroom, shame on him for not living by the laws he is supposed to uphold.

This is pretty much spot on.

If you didn't ask for money or you were not offered money, then its pretty much a moot point.

Just because he had a Sheriffs hat on, doesn't mean that he WAS an employee of the Sheriffs dept.
I see those kinds of hats for sale everywhere......Sheriff, Police, SWAT, Army, Navy, etc....

And as for my personal opinion.........
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
thats just GROSS!!! Not to mention dangerous on SOOOOOO many levels.

I think if he was on a sting operation it would have been pretty stupid wearing a hat which says who you are...

I don't think you have much to worry about now.

I can't speak about U.S. law as I'm British, but I imagine you would have been arrested there and then if it was a police operation.

Just refer to Bowyn Arrow.

Also --- Stop having sex in washrooms ...Gross?! You will eventually get caught if you don't, staff and security aren't stupid, if they see two people go in together for a disproportionate amount of time they are becoming suspicious.