Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new
I amew and just wanted to give some info. I am happily. Married. Lately I have thought about being with a guy. My wife thinks it would be hot. And the more I think about it the more I think I want to try it. Never thought about it until now.

Thanks for listening

Hi and welcome.
Do you just want to try sexual things with a man or are you thinking of relationships with a man?

If your wife thinks its hot and you are game for something different then why not try a bisexual 3rd party for sexual activity.
Basically a threesome.
But be sure you think it through before doing something like that. It can be dodgey territory when bringing another person into yours and your wifes bedroom.

There is an old saying "Curiosity killed the cat" that proverb warns of the dangers of unnecessary experimentation. What may be a wonderful idea while in your mind may turn out to be a disaster. I would keep it a sexy thought in your mind? Just think hard and very long before you do anything, well that's my advise...

Coffee

Thank you both for the advice. I am not interested in a relationship with a man. Just seeing the wife do things to me makes me wonder what it is like. She and I have talked about the concerns. How will we react afterwards? Would I enjoy it? Etc. Maybe it is just the idea of something never done before.

And there you are verycurious1269[COLOR="Navy"] "How will we react afterwards?" keep it a very sensual idea between the two of you don't let another person enter your wonderful relationship not even for a second...? If either of you get a adverse reaction to what happens which destroys a part of your relationship is it worth it???? [/COLOR]

Almac Wrote:And there you are verycurious1269[COLOR="Navy"] "How will we react afterwards?" keep it a very sensual idea between the two of you don't let another person enter your wonderful relationship not even for a second...? If either of you get a adverse reaction to what happens which destroys a part of your relationship is it worth it???? [/COLOR]

completely Agree Smile

make sure you dont leave your wife for a dude if you honestly love your wife. but go for it dude, do a 3some.

Welcome though.

ivorybenz Wrote:make sure you dont leave your wife for a dude if you honestly love your wife. but go for it dude, do a 3some.

Welcome though.

Thanks for the post. Maybe one day the situation will present itself.

verycurious1269 Wrote:Thanks for the post. Maybe one day the situation will present itself.
is this something you would want to do?
all good whatever

pellaz Wrote:is this something you would want to do?
all good whatever

I would want to try. Even if it is just oral