Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new guy/old habits
Mmmmm, I love it when a man talks monogamous to me!!!!

Flirty-wink-smiley

it seems people are more and more presumptuous these days, but perhaps i should have gone to greater details of my situation. I said i live a str8 life. not a married one, but perhaps you all are right. Kids involved is a complicated thing and their respect is the holy grail, it takes life to gain it and is easily lost and once its gone youll never get it back.

crank Wrote:it seems people are more and more presumptuous these days, but perhaps i should have gone to greater details of my situation. I said i live a str8 life. not a married one, but perhaps you all are right. Kids involved is a complicated thing and their respect is the holy grail, it takes life to gain it and is easily lost and once its gone youll never get it back.

Married or just living together, same thing, different hat on. The effects on your partner and your children will be the same.

If you don't have a partner or else maybe you can give it a try
how old are your kids?

I hate to say this, but you need to divorce your wife, move out... Find yourself and start fresh. You can't continue living a lie... Or alternatively tell your wife the truth... Yeah she might hate you, but if you explain it as 'I am starting to feel these things' then maybe she will come around to understand in a few years. Let's face it, she is going to despise you if you cheat on her... with a male.

Do the honest thing for her, your kids and yourself because if you continue living like this it will consume you.

Once you have your fresh start in your new life, play around all you want. Figure yourself out, then settle down again if need be.

OR... Suggest a threesome with your wife. She might be into it.

You never know unless you go.

Good luck mate.