Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new tattoo design
Preliminary artwork for new tattoo . It quite small will go on underside of wrist. Colours will change as had to work with what i had . And due to useing ink was unable to fade. The inner part will also be coloured quit diferently will show in pictur taken from internet. Hopefully will be having done monday. Let me know what you think?

[Image: album.php?albumid=1192&pictureid=7940]

[Image: album.php?albumid=1192&pictureid=7941]

[Image: album.php?albumid=1192&pictureid=7942]

[Image: album.php?albumid=1192&pictureid=7943]

I can't see the pic, but I believe you.

I love tattoos. I think they're so neat.

If you cant see the pics on threas goto my profile and look in my drawings picture folder

Is it the picture of the dreamcatcher with the triquetra in the center? If so, I'm confused as to the meaning of combining Native American and Celtic symbols.

Aside from that, love the colors!

This one??

[Image: picture.php?albumid=1192&pictureid=7940]

I like it. Really unique! Ihave never seen anything like that before

AlohaShannon Wrote:Is it the picture of the dreamcatcher with the triquetra in the center? If so, I'm confused as to the meaning of combining Native American and Celtic symbols.

Aside from that, love the colors!

As such i can kind of understand the confusion over symbolism. I think though its a combination of many things inside myself . I on my fathers side i am of Scottish Irish decent but i think i have used the 3 pointed celtic knot with the ring tieing the the center together as symbolic of my mind, body ,heart & spirit finaly being in unity inside myself . The dream catcher is to signify the following , seeking out and capturing of the life i wish to find or dream of living . As in follow your dreams = whish for and strive for a better future. The feathers although part of a dreamcaster anyway are also a symbol of freedom, love , peace & rememberance . The tattoo as a whole is because i have finally accepted myself and come out. I was so far in denial that i hid away from the world didnt allow myself to have dreams or asperation's. especially as far as love went anway. The colours kind of speak for them selfs but to a certain extent are also because i see my past as dark & colourless most closets are when youve got the door firmly shut. So i guess what it means to me is dream of a brighter more colourfull, loving and fulfilling future go out there and capture it you can not and should hide away again .you dont need to anymore. The hardest part is now done yes there has been pain but now it there out in the open for everyone to see.

Just not sure that i haven't gone too over the top with the design or its too in your face when i started to draw i had somthing small and elegant in mine but as thing do when you start getting creative you can get carried away. The will be going on the undersid of my wrist

Here we go its done. if you cant see the photos on here go to my profile and look in the me pictures folder[Image: album.php?albumid=1194&pictureid=7948]
[Image: album.php?albumid=1194&pictureid=7947]

LOVE the tattoo!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Looks good Smile

Thankyou im prety pleased with it myself ;-)