Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new theory about us
This is really going to change that cumming out story to the parents. I can can see it now. "Actually mom, it is your fault" LOL

And then that leads us to this quote I read about these markers that make us gay:

"HIV and AIDS researchers know that some people have a natural immunity to the disease and are working to identify the genetic markers for resistance. Once identified, scientists will look at potential epigenetic therapies."

Read more: What Is the Meaning of Epigenetics? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_6760900_meanin...z2EpCVjzdO

Ok, if anyone can answer this in layman terms then I'd appreciate it:

If this is passed down through a parent and/or brought about by nurture then what would the reason be for why some identical twins have different sexual orientations? :confused:

The jury's still out on that one, Pix.... Wink

I like this theory better:

Mothers Carry the Gay Gene

Passed from parent to child?

Tell my parents that!!

Well, Marc it certainly did not go the other way round. Or else a lot of parents would find themselves gay without knowing where it came from.... hehehe.

princealbertofb Wrote:Well, Marc it certainly did not go the other way round. Or else a lot of parents would find themselves gay without knowing where it came from.... hehehe.

OMG...I could totally tell my Mother that I could make her gay, she'd leave me alone then lol.

I love my Mother lol, it's not easy for her though. I made alot difficult so I wish she'd kinda forget about me lol.