Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new to the states
Hello everyone. My first topic was about my problem. and the guys here were really supportive. this is why i think i am gonna be here. i loved the website and the members.

so, i am 27 years old. originally from iraq. before i came here, i lived in turkey for almost 6 years. in turkey, i explored the homosexual side of me. after i've been hiding from it, i faced the fact I am gay. the thing is turkish gay guys are very hedonist. well, usually men are like that but in turkey it is bit more hedonism than we know it. homosexuality is a very marginal part of life, to them. it is only about sex and joy. having good times with like minded people. mostly into hairy overweight men, aka bears.long term same sex relationships are very few, but they exist. seeing all that action, i decided to go with the flow. as a very hairy guy, they adored me Wink. i was out most of my days there. no one treated me badly.
to the turkish people, we are all sinners. so a sinner should NEVER judge another sinner. which is cool. and although the whole homosexual life was based on sexuality, there were really good friendships among gay guys. just as the ancient greek thought, to turkish men having sex with each other made them closer to each other, having each others' secret, even helping them and their families if something went wrong. in other words, gay guys in turkey had a very strong bond. it could be based on fun, but still. unfortunately, most of those were married. to them, being with a man is not cheating on your wife. it is a whole different thing. just as any other fun activity that only men enjoyed, like fishing or hunting or camping. these activities, including sex, are fun activities. i don't agree with that, but this is the accepted reality there.

i got here a year ago. nowadays very busy with school. i am studying business administration and would love to major in finance. why finance? well, 6 six years ago when i entered a turkish bank for the first time and saw all of these SEXY hairy men with dark features wearing the finest suits you can imagine from turkish or European brands, i decided that this is my place! i want to be with those slutty hotties! a lame reason, but also the income of a financial adviser in Turkey, or even here, is good.
i hope i can make ton of friends here.

I was not aware of the turkish perspective on homosexuality. Anyway, welcome to the forum, hope you have fun (:

Yes, thanks for that very interesting tutorial on Turkish male lifestyle. If you care to share more about it please do so Wow

Hello Stranger. Welcome to GS! Don't hesitate to post on the site if you have questions or comments.

Cheers!

Welcome! Wavey

Hello Stranger Welcome

oiramittedeneb Wrote:I was not aware of the turkish perspective on homosexuality. Anyway, welcome to the forum, hope you have fun (:

thanks pal. yep their life is interesting, indeed.

fjp999 Wrote:Yes, thanks for that very interesting tutorial on Turkish male lifestyle. If you care to share more about it please do so Wow

hello there! it is a bit saddening but to be honest, when i was alone they supported me and helped every way they could. i will always appreciate that. plus, they are HOT!

monk Wrote:Welcome! Wavey

thank you buddy

Rainbowmum Wrote:Hello Stranger Welcome
hello and thanks for your support in my other topic Smile