Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
newbie here
hello everyone,

just joined here few days ago exploring what other members feelings and experiences and somehow contribute also mine...i wish i could also make friends from here in whatever level of friendship we could be.

I am a filipino working in the middle east. single bi male..am not really looking for love
relationship but my last and only gay relationship ended september last year when my partner died. we had 6 years happy and memorable moments then. im still on my moving on process.

God bless everyone..ciao Confusedmile:

hello and weldcome to the forum,
I am sorry to hear about your partner... All the time you have him in your memories he will still be living on in full.... Hope you ewnjoy your time here on gayspeak

zeon x

welcome to gayspeak.

Hi there! Invasion Welcome to GS!!! I am so sorry to hear that about your partner. I feel your pain, I have lost a partner myself before. It's hard, but you tell yourself that they are still with you, in spirit. Hopefully you will find someone that will remind you how good it feels to be in love. Take time though, these things happen gradually. Anyways, welcome and feel free to chat anytime

Hi and Welcome, pedzone. I'm sorry to hear of the lost of your partner. May your beautiful memories comfort and heal you.

thank you guys for your welcome and support..yeah, i believe he's still there..im gradually taking things myself alone AGAIN...

this forum will definitely be a big help...thanks for welcoming..

Welcome! Wavey

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Welcome to Gayspeak..
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Welcome