Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nice man
i went to a disco i seen a nice man i thout very nice and lovly fashon cloths! him said what is your name and danced nextsto me allnite and smile i said same trosers an shoes.!the i have to go and him said what you name and were you live i said just newcastle just .i said do you go to the other one.disco. him said yes . but the other disco not for ages i never thout of get his number. i fancyed him rely he was nice i wont to see him again what shall i do.thankyou

Next time you see him. You can compliment him on his clothes (I guess he'll be wearing some fashion clothes again) then ask his name and surname... and ask if you can exchange phone numbers. Exchange them ok?
Good luck, Joseph! way to go!!!!!
Confusedmile:

Nice one, Joseph. Yeah get his number. Ask friends if they know anything about him, they may know where he usually hangs out.

goodnews.i now his name i asked at the disco. him gose to the other disco i go to but it not for ages

[COLOR="Purple"]maybe you can try going to another gay disco and see if he goes there also.

good luck joseph Remybussi [/COLOR]

Well done Joseph Xyxthumbs

Hope you manage to find your Cinderella Man Confusedmile:

it wasent gay ddisco. it was by a charity . i miht ask the boss who him was.

hello to day it was n like charity the concile cristmas carols mincepies and that . my worker said do you wont to go i said ok then.i was singing. then gese what !!!ti seen martin come in!i was nerly mt hartbeat! it was having a mincepie and him come and said hello i remeber you i said yes hello i remmeber you an. and happy to see you joseph. and me nice cloths again! i am so happy!Knuddel Supergrin Invasion Coffee Grlaugh Roflmao Roflmao

Good Job Joseph! You go man. :biggrin:
So he has good fashion? That's great
Good Going! :heartline:Dance2Luxhello:dance3:Yelclap

Joseph, that is SO exciting Cheerleader2 Dance .... did you get his phone number this time????