Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nice man
hello yes i said what is you favorite food and what you do and that we said. him said do you wont to come t my house him worker said no but phonenumber we canmeet when it our workers. i hope soon ! i.m so happy. he lovley

Wow, Joseph, I'm impressed.... so you were singing the carols and he was eating a mince pie and came up to you and asked how you were? This is great news... it sounds like he really likes you. Good luck with the follow up.
BalloonsBighug Balloons
PA

yes im like holloaks me.! it was what about me and martin and his worker take him when it mme and my worker. meet up! hes lovley. but i not now if him is gay .

Yes you will need to find out first, Joseph, before he can accept to be your boyfriend.... Straight men don't make very good boyfriends in my opinion (not for gay men, I mean, of course)
Wink

I'm jealous I want a boyfriend for the summer!

Good job man Happy

Exciting!

[COLOR="Purple"]
Lol2 happy Lol2

dance Luxhello Luxhello dance
Party Party Luvkiss Tuut Tuut

j
Laugh2
o
Roflmao
s
Partysmiley
e
Clap
p
Pray
h

Wavey Wavey Bighug Wavey Wavey

[/COLOR]

joseph Wrote:yes im like holloaks me.! it was what about me and martin and his worker take him when it mme and my worker. meet up! hes lovley. but i not now if him is gay .
Why do your workers have to get involved? Why is it their business who you have as a friend?

I hope it works out nicely for you, Joseph. Yelclap

it is hard becase inot upto the workers .but becase i wont me and martin go juts me and martin but i not alloed sso it when my worker said i can . even martins worker said joseph cant come for tea to day.it get my nervs/. it is hard

I don't blame you, Joseph. It would get on my nerves too :mad: