Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no. name. face.
Blue Wrote:Welcome and, hey, I've been there, it does get better and easier. Don't rush in deciding who you are but, do accept it and whatever may come with it when you know for sure it's you.
thank you. I'm not rushing but I am discovering more and more....I spent my entire adolescent years trying to blind myself to what I really felt.

OlderButWiser Wrote:The important thing here is that YOU are taking control of your life, you have plan and you're trying to execute on that.

Good to hear as I read too many storied of guys wallowing in their own self pity expecting everything to be handed to them on a plate.

Well done you Smile

ClapClapClap

ObW
x
That's my story too Sad I just have to find a way to get out of the trap though....

I hope your mother reacts well, mostly parents that love their children do.

And don't worry too much about the moderation queue, sometimes the tamest posts disappear, even without the Eff Baum, but the queue gets shorter the more posts you make.

nonameface Wrote:I just hope that this doesn't put me in hell, because as much as I don't want to believe in God, I've been brainwashed & programmed to feel like I will. Oh well. Thank you!

Yes but think of all the fun you'll have while your there Sacool

ObW
x

OlderButWiser Wrote:Yes but think of all the fun you'll have while your there Sacool

ObW
x

You're being naughty, and you know better! Wink

nonameface, try to think of it this way: if there is a god that had a functional part in your conception, why would he pre-condemn you?

Counselor Wrote:You're being naughty, and you know better! Wink

nonameface, try to think of it this way: if there is a god that had a functional part in your conception, why would he pre-condemn you?

I had to read this twice Counselor. I thought you said why would he pre-condom you RoflRofl

You are far from a pathetic existence as I would think that its safe to assume that there are many gay people in here that felt the same as you at some point in time. You have to be comfortable with yourself before you express yourself. There is nothing wrong with being nameless and faceless as you have to be comfortable with the decisions you make before you make them. Do not let peer preasure by society or anyone else influence your decisions as you will make them when it is right for YOU. We all admire you, whether nameless or not as you are taking the first step towards accepting your true feelings about yourself. In the end, you will be happier, but again I reiterate, come out when on your terms and nobody elses.

The good thing about this day in age is that there are many communites out there where you can link up with others who have the same intersts and tastes in life as you do. This in-itself will help to ease the tension over time. Remember, you are not in this alone, and whether you show it or not, you have a name and a face that you should always appreciate.

Don't let anyone else take that away from you....

Scott.

Welcome Smile
Hopefully this site will give u some advice and help u sort out things for u Smile

I am still here, but I dont where to start because this forum is so big.

Hey nonameface, I guess I didn't notice this the first time around, but welcome (back?). Smile

Why not check out the Chit Chat subforum and see if there's any topics that strike your fancy? Or any of the subtopics like music, computer stuff, what have you. Or maybe try the Word Games section? Those are a fun way to kill time. :p

And of course for any advice you might need, there's sections for that too.