Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
olives
I don't eat frog legs neither. :o

Shame on you people, shame i tell you! Though im British and hate roast lamb - shame on me!

partisan Wrote:Shame on you people, shame i tell you! Though im British and hate roast lamb - shame on me!

I would troll by saying it's healthier for Brits not to like their food. Biglaugh

I had some weird experiences there!

Olives are ok. Nothing like cheese though...

Ekwarph Wrote:I would troll by saying it's healthier for Brits not to like their food. Biglaugh

I had some weird experiences there!

lol thats probably true Big Grin though in my defense ive only had food poisoining once, and that was after eating dodgy pizza whilst on holiday in the south of france! (Other than that is was the best holiday ever though, and also where i had the nicest meal ever, it was these chicken scewer things in a dark yellow sauce, i have no idea what it was but it was amazing, probably a shock to my dulled british tastebuds) lol - but then pizza! So it was a kind of win - lose situation! Smile

partisan Wrote:lol thats probably true Big Grin though in my defense ive only had food poisoining once, and that was after eating dodgy pizza whilst on holiday in the south of france! (Other than that is was the best holiday ever though, and also where i had the nicest meal ever, it was these chicken scewer things in a dark yellow sauce, i have no idea what it was but it was amazing, probably a shock to my dulled british tastebuds) lol - but then pizza! So it was a kind of win - lose situation! Smile

The problem with restaurants in France is that it can be excellent, but you must know where you go because it may also be disgusting, and it's not proportionnal with the price.

In England, I had difficulties with all kinds of jellies or mint sauce for meat. Oh the funniest thing was what was called French Sauce, which is a kind of horrible orange sauce which seemed to me everything but French Big Grin

Eat ALL the olives!!!

Counselor Wrote:Eat ALL the olives!!!

No no no - share all the olives with me or... Greenchainsaw

Olives with anchovies inside. Delicious, although it's often industrial.

Industrial, is that a french metaphor for sumin? Big Grin