Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

amsterdam, the netherlands.

sacred and profane.

that's it for now! Confusedmile:

ok, just a last one that i really like!

These are amazing photos! (also i like the pics u use for your avatar too.) Wow love them.

By the way the picture you say is taken in Amsterdam is it from a building constructed using pre-made building blocks and they assemble on site?

I cant take pictures like your, at least not with MY camera Rolleyes this one is probably one of the best pics i took myself.

spotysocks Wrote:These are amazing photos! (also i like the pics u use for your avatar too.) Wow love them.

By the way the picture you say is taken in Amsterdam is it from a building constructed using pre-made building blocks and they assemble on site?

I cant take pictures like your, at least not with MY camera Rolleyes this one is probably one of the best pics i took myself.

thank you! Confusedmile: my avatar pics are not made by me though Cool

as for the amsterdam building, it's a living block for the elderly and i don't think it was prefabricated. you need a good structure for the really big cantilevered volumes that jut out of a simple slab building - you can barely tell in this picture but they're over 12 meters long i think! also, each box was of a different size so they probably found a good system that they then applied for each of them. it's one of the most iconic buildings in amsterdam i think, because of the wooden boxes! on the other side it has lots of different coloured balconies, it's quite lovely in the evening when the sun is setting and they all shine! an old lady living inside waved at us when we were taking pictures, completely comfortable with the huge floating blocks around her :biggrin:

as for the your pic, it's cool, creepy as it may be :tongue: hope you're not a werewolf!! :eek:

Quote: as for the your pic, it's cool, creepy as it may be :tongue: hope you're not a werewolf!! :eek:

hahahaha Why, what do you have against werewolfs! Laugh1

I havent thought the picture could come across like that but now that you mention it yes it is like its taken from an 80's set of a bad movie.

Have seen in a program in tv building a house using prefabricated building boxes from Denmark i think (not totally sure) and i liked the idea. Can order boxes in different dimensions and you have a house with in a couple of days or so. IF you want more space you order another box and can sy where you want the windows or doors ect. Excellent fast food housing.

Just for not being off topic these two is taken in London , Canary Wharf . One is a bit shaky.