Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
photographs
Wilem Wrote::biggrin: Yer that's what it's feelin like so far Wink

a small gift is in order then, hope you like it! i have a few classical music albums, given to me by my ex. this one is just spectacular, so play it loud (even if it is just an mp3).

http://download.yousendit.com/081121B715F325B8

sing us a song, you're the piano man! Confusedmile:

Wahoo that music sounds so fun! lol!

#tries to find some vaguely amusing pics he's made#

#finds two, and adds sumink that looks fairly complicated to show off a bit lol#

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

yeah we all have at least a bit of show-off blood, but that's what makes us so special :biggrin:

those are really nice pictures too! i'll try to find some more of mine when i have more time at the computer. :tongue:

some pictures from the ice sculpture festival in bruges! it was lovely.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow pocket... you take some really good pics!!

I would stick a few of what ive taken up... but most need shrinking and I can't be arsed! lol

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Wow pocket... you take some really good pics!!

I would stick a few of what ive taken up... but most need shrinking and I can't be arsed! lol

:biggrin: for my pics i blame the camera.

as for you, stop being a lazy ass and shrink shrink shrink! hmm... that's a weird sentence on so many levels :eek:Cool

Wow

How do you take these pictures?! They look like paintings! I d really suggest you find an agent or not but exhibit your art work. You should't take it lightly or anything. Those are good! Biggthumpup

spotysocks Wrote:Wow

How do you take these pictures?! They look like paintings! I d really suggest you find an agent or not but exhibit your art work. You should't take it lightly or anything. Those are good! Biggthumpup

ha ha! that's going too far :tongue: the setting was quite spectacular, i really did nothing more than push the button.

...but maybe i can find an agent in... london Wink know any good ones? of course i'll have to crash at your place spoty :biggrin: sorry.

...and i sleep naked. :confused:

...and i get cold at night.

what to do?...:confused:

pocket_pilgrim Wrote:as for you, stop being a lazy ass and shrink shrink shrink! hmm... that's a weird sentence on so many levels :eek:Cool

lol - not often guys say they want ya to shrink!! :eek:

I might shrink the pictures at some point then!! maybe 2moro when i got heaps of time.

lol

You are welcome to London when you want to come. I dont know but i also get cold at night so should do something about it. :biggrin:

Hmm to me looks like you ve done more than pressing a button in your camera but i am no expert. Wouldnt be very difficult to find and agent i think. Wink