Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
photographs
how did you get the pictures to look like that pocket? I know a little about photgoraphy and would love to learn more, those lictures look amazing. Was it the lighting or a specific setting on your camera?

spotysocks Wrote:lol

You are welcome to London when you want to come. I dont know but i also get cold at night so should do something about it. :biggrin:

Hmm to me looks like you ve done more than pressing a button in your camera but i am no expert. Wouldnt be very difficult to find and agent i think. Wink

actually i was thinking of going at some point, really take advantage of my proximity for the moment. it's a city i've always wanted to visit, and the country too as well also Confusedmile:. and it's a shame about the weather really, but i'm prepared to take my chances :biggrin:

you have to hold my hand for the agent though. i get scared. Wink

ardus Wrote:how did you get the pictures to look like that pocket? I know a little about photgoraphy and would love to learn more, those lictures look amazing. Was it the lighting or a specific setting on your camera?

i really mean it, there was little input from my part with the bruges ice show. the lighting was exactly like that, surreal and marvelous. i just framed the shots. usually i do some tinkering with the camera before i take the pcitures, but i really didn't have too much time to do that - or desire: it was reallllly cold, i was freezing all my extremities. :biggrin:

also, sometimes i use corel photopaint to modify some pictures - contrast, colours etc., and then combine them or add textures. here are some examples of really tampered with photomontages.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

a few more.

You've got a good eye my friend.

ardus Wrote:You've got a good eye my friend.

thank heavens too, because the other one can only see the colours lime and ultramarine blue :confused::biggrin:

some more pictures.

the fish bowl guy was balancing it on his head as he was jumping, dancing and juggling in front of centre pompidou in paris.

the sculptures are from the louvre in paris.

two more. :biggrin:

Those are great pictures!!!

Wilem Wrote:Alllllll the photos on my computer arranged into an eye.

Woot.

Your eye is amazing... You've got an EYE!!!
Tu as l'OEIL!!Wink