Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
presant!
hello! i got a very very nice presant from frank today! it was a rely nice card frank made. and a present was a sexy book of picters of men with no top on and wearing pants! it was lovley! and there was a soft toy of a worm thing and a cloth thing. i loved it!it was a very very lovely present thank you frank very kind! i was relly exited about it and not even wait til christmas . and it was very nice rapping paper.:biggrin: and smell nice of frank . it was very kind!

aaaawwwww

Don't you just love Christmas, nice one Frank Confusedmile:

Glad you liked your Christmas Present Joseph

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ho Ho Ho

Party so happy you like your Christmas present joseph Party

did you show your mom the photos of nice sexy men Roflmao

the little worm thing is actually a gay seahorse and the cloth thing is a handkerchief from Japan...

i am so happy you enjoyed my little present joseph Knuddel

i dident show my mum the sexy men! i said i got a lovely present thoh! oops sorrynit it is a gay seahorse! that is good. i liked everthing and the card. it was very kind!i hope your one comes soon! it was the best day in my life i think .

Oh, so you're the lucky guy who got a present from nice Frankie Pie.... hehehe. Good on ya, Frankie Pie.... And glad you enjoyed your present Joseph.

A lot of Christmas cheer to all of you on Gayspeak.
Bighug
PA

yes very nice! frank did you get your one yet.

joseph Wrote:yes very nice! frank did you get your one yet.

Poke No my postman is a real nasty Scrooge. He comes much later in the day... maybe when I get back from therapy.

Bighug

oh no i wont it to come soon!

ME TOO Remybussi

LOL, sounds like a really nice present, hope it wasn't a used copy.Roflmao