Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
really cute/hot construction worker at my job
So at my job there is this really hot/adorable looking guy I call blondie in my head. I have no idea what his name is but I check him out every chance I get even though I rarely see him. I bet it means nothing, but last night he walked through my aisle I was restocking a few times and he smiled and said hey once. I'm glad construction is going to take a LONG time.

Well don't get your hopes up. He might have greeted you just because you two work together. In your head you can let your imagination run wild but outside it's best to be neutral and friendly and if something is meant to happen, it will.

Oh I have no hopes. I just as admire his beauty. He looks like the German guy in sense 8 with a full beard bigger eyes and a touch of adorable.

Is he one of those hot/adotable construction workers who fills out his carpenter's pant just perfectly around his tight round butt and in the front there is not one centimeter of space left in his pants for anything other than that big German engineered tool? Is he one of those guys with a hairy chest that leads down to this perfect treasure trail and you know when he works, sweat drops slide down his chest and belly and into his jeans? Is he one of those guys whose hairy balls are always full and just waiting to be emptied? Is he one of those guys who when he strips down and out of his underwear, his rock hard, thick cock snaps up and slaps him in the belly? Is he one of those hot guys who knows it and loves knowing you jack off to him?

Enjoy a long construction season.

Darius Wrote:Is he one of those hot/adotable construction workers who fills out his carpenter's pant just perfectly around his tight round butt and in the front there is not one centimeter of space left in his pants for anything other than that big German engineered tool? Is he one of those guys with a hairy chest that leads down to this perfect treasure trail and you know when he works, sweat drops slide down his chest and belly and into his jeans? Is he one of those guys whose hairy balls are always full and just waiting to be emptied? Is he one of those guys who when he strips down and out of his underwear, his rock hard, thick cock snaps up and slaps him in the belly? Is he one of those hot guys who knows it and loves knowing you jack off to him?

Well Darius, we all know now what your fantasies are!
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Darius Wrote:Is he one of those hot/adotable construction workers who fills out his carpenter's pant just perfectly around his tight round butt and in the front there is not one centimeter of space left in his pants for anything other than that big German engineered tool? Is he one of those guys with a hairy chest that leads down to this perfect treasure trail and you know when he works, sweat drops slide down his chest and belly and into his jeans? Is he one of those guys whose hairy balls are always full and just waiting to be emptied? Is he one of those guys who when he strips down and out of his underwear, his rock hard, thick cock snaps up and slaps him in the belly? Is he one of those hot guys who knows it and loves knowing you jack off to him?

"Just imagine yourself in a cool place... like a snowy, windy mountaintop in Colorado... with a ski instructor named Fritz... and a bearskin rug and a bottle of brandy and a crackling fire... My God, it must be a hundred and twenty in here!"

[Image: 736168.gif]

Feed that fantasy.
We Have Elvis !!

what a fantasy. If only he worked shirtless. and its not crazy intense construction that will get him or the other construction workers sweaty, There is one that I've seen that is so gay it's funny though.

That reminds me of this guy I see that comes into the shop where I work every once in a while, really realy cute, looks Spanish decent, I know there's nothing there for me but he always comes up to me and starts a conversation which makes me really suspicious but there's not even a slight indication that says he's gay so I just play it cool and let the dream fade away.

LONDONER Wrote:Well Darius, we all know now what your fantasies are!

Well, at least you know one of them anyway.