Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
recommend Skrillex
I found Skrillex through Pandora listening to either my Celldweller or The Prodigy (dance) station, I don't remember which.
I've been listening to Skrillex for two days now, and can't stop thinking about SKREE WRAA RUGRUGRUG YOB YOB. It's addicting and makes me stupid happy.

Okay, first off Skrillex is NOT dubstep.
If want to listen to some REAL dubstep,
you have to check out these artists.

Digital Mystikz
Skream
Benga
Mala
Burial
Coki

I recommend giving each of these artist a listen because they each have their own unique style.

On the bright side, I'm already listening to Skrillex before he was inventing dubstep. Wink

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]I had to Google what Skrillex was...! :confused::confused::confused:
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I love listening to Blackmill whilst I do coursework as I find it quite relaxing.

I like she, but his music is more chiptech/chiptune and ambient. More than half of his music is free off his website as well.

http://www.shemusic.org/

i used to like skrillex till i took a bassnectar to the ear!

eargasm.........

Someone mentioned other dupstep artists - I'd also add Rusko to that list as he's alright.

For some uplifting 'complextro' house (and other styles, such as moombahton) check out a young, upcoming artist called Porter Robinson. He's on the OWSLA label which belongs to Skrillex.

Tunes to listen out for - 100% In The Bitch; Unison; Say My Name.

Uncarvedblock: "On the bright side, I'm already listening to Skrillex before he was inventing dubstep."

I respect you Uncarvedblock, but you should get your facts straight.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubstep

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skrillex

Sonny Moore or "Skrillex" was 10 years old when DUBSTEP was created.
He DID NOT invent dubstep.
Mr. Moore has absolutely no talent, no rhythm, and no dubstep.
REAL dubstep producers call his genre and the rest of that mainstream bullshit BROSTEP.
Dubstep is from the UK(South London), and that half head shaved emo faggot is from Northeast LA.
Got it?