Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
screen protector for iPhone5
the iPhone5 is better stronger when dropped; compared to the 04. A bumper is no longer necessary, Apple has removed their bumper off the market.

a screen protector is still nice tho. Imagine loose pocket change scratching the screen!

i got a mirror screen protector and looks stunning as i wanted it to be.

i got a package of (3) from SF Planet for about usd$5.0 ( inc shipping ) off ebay and it looks very good on the white iPhone5.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnQhoPkQhTEy2eQfc1Saq...K_5YDOsQag]
[Image: 1.0x0.jpg]

the down of it is the mirror finish makes it difficult to read in daylight outside.

I have a flip phone, I discovered it doesn't get scratched if I put it in the pocket where I don't carry change and keys.

I look at it this way, there is really no sense in trying to protect these new fangled glass panes they insist you must buy. They are designed for a 2 year life, and even if they are still running/working your Cell phone Carrier will call you day and night and text you hundreds of times telling you to upgrade to the new glass pane.

Verizon has been hounding me for 5 years to 'upgrade' to xG glass brick technology. When the contract comes due no doubt they will tell me that my phone no longer operates on their system or some crap like that.

No sense in buying lots of add-ons for a thing that doesn't last as long as a pair of socks.

OMG mirror finish? I had that issue with my old Sony Ericson T303 in silver. Was a biatch to use during the day and my friends would always nab it to check themselves >.<

You don't need the bumper? I don't think I'd risk walking around without one on anyway....

LOL, I too still have a "flip phone" and have no desire to get another one until "forced" to. Also, I don't "text" either (imagine that, lol) and have no yearning to start down that road...

texting is efficient.

iPhone 5 uses the Samsung gorilla glass, which is totally unscratchable... the iPhone 5 case however, is awful, it chips, dents and scratches incredibly easy.

Screen protector.. not needed.
Bumped.. needed.

Wink