Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
seaside?
Who's goin to the seaside? I'm leavign tomorow afternoon by hitchhiking to a tour arround romania and off to "Vama Veche" !!! Can't w8!!! Yey ... No rules for the next 10 days for me!

Sounds like fun! Be safe and do lots of sightseeing! And mostly because I'm hungry right now, eat lots of good food! Big Grin

Enjoy your trip!

This is a tradition with a pal from polands .. every summer he comes to "Vama Veche" adn we take a road trip ... Big Grin THX!

The ocean is 108 miles away from us (by the road) a tad less by the way the crow flies.

I haven't been to see it in oh 7 years, maybe 8.

Funny, when I lived in Kentucky I so badly wanted to go to the sea-side in summer. Now that its only a few hours away I don't want to see it - ever. :biggrin:

Have fun. my holiday doesnt come untill september Sad cant wait though lol

I love the seaside. I was brought up in a seaside town. Confusedmile:

The ocean is 800 meters away from house - shame that the beatch is growded as hell. Handsome guys there also tho...

hello,
I live right next to a sea infact 10 min walk and ur getting wet feet the sea keeps waving and my armns hurt waving back so i end up shaking my fist Tongue

Nono Zeon Big Grin You never been to "Vama Veche" in Romania haha ... no rules there Big Grin I got a bunch of russian guys who come here every summer.

I used to live in a house that had the beach in the back yard.

My new house has a river 2 minutes walk at one end of the streets and a beach 5 minutes walks through the other end of the street. Always lived a stone's throw from the ocean.