Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sex with a stranger
thanks for that...
i've seen video and pics but i will not even get in the car if it doesn't look right

I wouldn't get into a stranger's car even now, and I've had a fair bit of experience.

Please be careful.

i couldn't sleep last night cause i was so scared so i told him i'm not gonna meet him so it's all good

sc4456 Wrote:i couldn't sleep last night cause i was so scared so i told him i'm not gonna meet him so it's all good

I'm sure that no-one here wants to stop you having some fun, but in this particular case I must say I'm relieved to hear it. Bighug

Gosh, Anything past a handshake with a stanger for me is a huge no-no. And I come from a small community island, where everyone knows each other or atleast has seen each other and we are very friendly.

Everyone has given you good advice and you seem to have taken it, but you should remember what people here have told you.

Don't look at the potential pleasure/fun, for it last's but a moment, but he could have HiV and that lasts a lifetime. He could harm you or torture you and that type of trauma lasts for a long time.

There are good guys out there, but like the old saying goes; he's a dime a dozen. Majority of the time, it's someone who wants to use you, whether or not it's violently or not. Usually someone older.

They hope for people like you [no offense], a kid who is unsure and easy to manipulate to their needs. If you don't keep your wits about you, you can easily become a victim.

Predators always prey on kids because they think we are horny, irresponsible, unintelligent sex toys, who will try and do anything just to get off, even look past the fact that they may not be all that they say they are and then they get you where they want you. Probably in a corner.

We have to be more smart about how we handle things as teens/young adults, because these years, are the years when who we are becomes who we will be for the rest of our lives. And if you become some guy's sex toy, then that can change you and make you into that, a sex toy or even become a predator yourself, doing that what was done to you.

I can see the logic in your situation, I'm only 18 myself. Yeah, sex... that big thing grown-ups do and what everything seems to revolve around and what everyone wants, but you have to remember. Sex is a period thing, love and happiness is a lifetime thing.

Why give-up everything for 5-10 minutes of sweaty, promiscuous sex, that you probably won't even enjoy, when you can find a boyfriend who will treat you right and you can have sex with him and you'll probably enjoy it more, because he loves you and you love him. Or the best part, not have sex with him. You can just be in each other's presence and enjoy each other.

Nothing, not even sex, can beat happiness and love. As sappy as it sounds.

Sex isn't everything. No matter what your friends tell you.

If nothing else you remember or care about, remember this; "You make the choices for the foundation of the life that you're ultimately going to be living" . Will you make the right choice[s]?

Mistakes happen, but it's up to you to learn from them. :biggrin:

The only way for sex "with a stranger" to become sex "with a (boy)friend" consists in you making the effort to get to know the person in question before you jump in. Then, he's no longer a stranger. :biggrin: Confusedmile: :tongue: Wink

like the logic prince i have to admit lol

So... What happened?

Your best bet is to meet at a public place for a coffee or hot chocolate. At least get to know him first. Take a walk down the street.

As far as being horny, jerk off.

Bottom line is always meet and learn about your partner first. Find out how many times he's done this before. But, by far, the most important thing, if you think you're gonna have sex. DO IT SAFELY!!!

save your first time for a good one.
you will regret if you give it to a stranger.