Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
she-male
one of the things that really turn me on is the thought of being with a she-male or a transvestite but i have never had the chance to fulfill those fantasies. once i travelled a long distance to meet a tranny at his home. he was wearing a wig and a dress but said he'd charge me for putting make up on. he'd agreed to meet me looking as a woman when we'd spoken on the phone and never mentioned anything about getting paid for it. so i made a swift exit because i'd never pay for sex as a principle. i can't say it was a complete waste of time coz i still got a buzz out of it!

i've always wanted to find someone who'll have sex with me given that i'd dress as a woman first...

you sound honest and i appreciate that!

verse-a-tile Wrote:you sound honest and i appreciate that!

thank you..hehe... and too bad i've never actually done it though i really wanted to. i mean dressing up as a woman while having sex. some sex partners aren't just into it.

The Virgin Wrote:i've always wanted to find someone who'll have sex with me given that i'd dress as a woman first...

It's the only way I want it.Confusedmile:

stephanie stepnens Wrote:It's the only way I want it.Confusedmile:

and you meant you'll be the one to dress as a woman or your partner?

Confusedmile: Well me of course. Thanks for asking.

Stephanie

hahaha... should've figured

You noticed.

Stephanie

hehe.. i wonder if there are guys here who are willing to have sex with their partners dressed as a woman