Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
skinny dippin?

There's a cow pond on the back side of where we live. Kids go there during the day. After dark sometimes I sneak over there now waters got warm. Did it Wednesday.

Here's a tutorial on skinny dippin to help all yall that havent done it.

So when was the last time you got nekkid outside?I coodnt resist using big red type.

Hilarious.

Been sd many times with friends.

Have a slightly older nudist friend here who owns a small family farm, hung out with him recently about a few weeks ago. Wanted to introduce me to a couple new dudes he hired to help work the farm. Because it was so hot and it's pretty secluded we all took a break from the work, spent a couple hours completely in the buff while taking that break around a lake (large pond) he has on his property.

I think that the first time I did that was when I was about 16 and then on and off for quite some years, Haven't done it for some time now. It's a great experience. It's silly that the removal of a relatively small piece of clothing can make such a difference.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

It's been so long since I've been skinny dipping. Reasons it wasn't as fun as when I was fresh out of highschool. that moment of feeling untameable. Ahhh, the good ol' days.

I love going to the nude beach and just relaxing with my partner. Once you get used to it you start to wonder what is wrong with all the people wearing clothes at a "normal" beach. For thousands of years we swam naked. Covering ourselves up is a fairly recent development that probably has its roots in religion.

I like it, unfortunately, my skinny dip is more like a chunky dunk.

I grew up on a farm with a pond, too, so skinny dipping was the thing to do. Used to love running in the rain naked when it was really hot out, too. Living in a city now my opportunities to get naked out doors are few and far between but they do occur once in a while.

I sometimes skinny dip in our semi-communal jacuzzi, if that counts! My housemates and I used to do it religiously.

I would love to swim naked with a partner. Yllove

Lycanthropist Wrote:I like it, unfortunately, my skinny dip is more like a chunky dunk.

are you sure u aint talking about me?