Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
snuff
I'm just wondering, who here actually believes that snuff films( films depicting real murder and sold and distributed for entertainment purposes) actually exsist? i personally think there real but are very,very,very!!! hard to come buy and if you do get to see/watch it it will come at a very hefty price( more than i'm guessing some of us can afford).

I doubt it, at least in any meaningful sense (that is I doubt you could find it like you could find meth). It's simply too much risk, and if you're selling a vid then it's too easy to fake a death and avoid the legal risks.

I don't doubt there are people who'd be willing to make real snuff films and people who'd love to buy it (IIRC, Faces of Death actually shows real executions, though I've never seen it) but I don't see how such ruthless entrepreneurs could sell to their select audience without getting caught at it sooner rather than later.

However, I have heard of very wealthy clubs in major cities that are supposed to have secret rooms for select clientele that engage in everything from literal slavery to executions for entertainment. I imagine that is mostly (if not completely) people just talking, but I find it conceivable that it's true. But I think only the wealthiest and most powerful could get away with it repeatedly.

3 Guys 1 Hammer. The two scumbags who made it are now rotting in Syberia for dozens of murders. You can find it, along with many similar death/murder/execution videos, for free online. You just gotta know where to look. Lots of footage coming out of warzones, actually.

Human trafficking is global, mostly involving sex slaves. You can find them all over Mexico thanks to the drug cartels, for example. And if memory serves, a few months back there was a bust in Guandong, China of a man who kept a handful of kidnapped women buried in tiny underground cells for use as sex slaves and prostitutes.

It's a rough world out there.

There's plenty of sex slavery in the USA, too.

My best friend was killed in one. They took her prisoner and locked her in a room where I was told she was gang raped for profit and forced on hard drugs to get her addicted to better control her and destroy any sympathy she might otherwise get, and as happened to other kids, she died of OD before being put on the street (where my krew was going to rescue her). I was told about what happened by a former prisoner who showed me her bullet scar from when the same pimp shot her in the leg with a .22 pistol to teach her not to run after she'd been caught again (they were waiting for her as soon as she'd been released from jail so a cop or deputy let them know where she was, but then plenty of cops like to sexually abuse prostitutes of both genders and all ages so that doesn't surprise me).

Cities also like to have "vice nights" where they gather as many prostitutes as they can and then fine them all, in short pimping them (because how else are they going to pay the fine?). This goes on in all cities and I recall hearing of one where cops knowingly licensed girls as young as 14 to lap dance. I have heard of exceptions, and I recall being very surprised when I heard Oakland didn't fine prostitutes knowing it would just encourage more of it.

Human depravity that is what 'snuff films' are, but more seriously are the videos made depicting child abuse and killing and we know there are plenty of those being handed around by paedophiles, thankfully the police in most civilised countries are on top of this awful trade.

Pix Wrote:I doubt it, at least in any meaningful sense (that is I doubt you could find it like you could find meth). It's simply too much risk, and if you're selling a vid then it's too easy to fake a death and avoid the legal risks.

I don't doubt there are people who'd be willing to make real snuff films and people who'd love to buy it (IIRC, Faces of Death actually shows real executions, though I've never seen it) but I don't see how such ruthless entrepreneurs could sell to their select audience without getting caught at it sooner rather than later.

However, I have heard of very wealthy clubs in major cities that are supposed to have secret rooms for select clientele that engage in everything from literal slavery to executions for entertainment. I imagine that is mostly (if not completely) people just talking, but I find it conceivable that it's true. But I think only the wealthiest and most powerful could get away with it repeatedly.
yeah, i think whatever club does show these movies do whatever possible to erase thier tracks and plus if someone does knowingly pays to see one of these films, wouldn't that make them a acessory to murder. Also thiers no way you can find them selling thier films online( it would make them much easier to track).

Way back in my 'kidhood' (early to mid 20's) I was invited to a private party, this was in the middle years of home VHS cameras and the battle between VHS and Beta tapes were still going on. Lots of alcohol, drugs and other stuff... I was there for the free drugs.

The party was a medium sized group and the TV was playing 'home movies' - most of it 'wild' and outrageous stuff, like a guy (one of the party's host) taking on a horse... Really bloody S&M. It was rumored that one of the films did in fact end in real death.

This was well before the era of CGI, thus most likely what I saw actually did happen. :frown:

As others have pointed out, there is no bottom to the depth of depravity and sickness humans can go to.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Way back in my 'kidhood' (early to mid 20's) I was invited to a private party, this was in the middle years of home VHS cameras and the battle between VHS and Beta tapes were still going on. Lots of alcohol, drugs and other stuff... I was there for the free drugs.

The party was a medium sized group and the TV was playing 'home movies' - most of it 'wild' and outrageous stuff, like a guy (one of the party's host) taking on a horse... Really bloody S&M. It was rumored that one of the films did in fact end in real death.

This was well before the era of CGI, thus most likely what I saw actually did happen. :frown:

As others have pointed out, there is no bottom to the depth of depravity and sickness humans can go to.
wow, not a party i would want to pass out at Wink

I've really never wanted to see it, so I guess I never thought about it. Frightful topic.

Inchante Wrote:I've really never wanted to see it, so I guess I never thought about it. Frightful topic.
you sure you dont want an invatation ? Wink