Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
snuff
jaxc Wrote:... i personally think there real but are very,very,very!!! hard to come buy .. come at a very hefty price( more than i'm guessing some of us can afford).

if your really interested in this type of thing go away and come back when you experienced more real life.

its just a flip of the coin it dosnt happen to you or your lovers.

pellaz Wrote:if your really interested in this type of thing go away and come back when you experienced more real life.

its just a flip of the coin it dosnt happen to you or your lovers.
no, i'm only interested in the urban legend itself. If they do in fact exist i sure as hell dont want anything to do with them other than to turn them in to the authorities( i like to think they dont exsist but there are defiantly alot of fucked up people who would probaly actually pay to see them) plus who are to tell me to "go away and come back when you experienced more real life" i may not have alot of experience but defiantly not naive to how the world is.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Way back in my 'kidhood' (early to mid 20's) I was invited to a private party, this was in the middle years of home VHS cameras and the battle between VHS and Beta tapes were still going on. Lots of alcohol, drugs and other stuff... I was there for the free drugs.

The party was a medium sized group and the TV was playing 'home movies' - most of it 'wild' and outrageous stuff, like a guy (one of the party's host) taking on a horse... Really bloody S&M. It was rumored that one of the films did in fact end in real death.

This was well before the era of CGI, thus most likely what I saw actually did happen. :frown:
Sounds like a party from hell. I wish I didn't know what you are talking about. But the video of the man dying from being penetrated by a horse is real...the police arrested the owner of that ranch in Washington. Let's just say I had some *interesting* friends in college.

Wait, your videos were from decades ago, right? Nevermind.