Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
soooo..girls panites?
soo i started wearing girls panties, as in bikini bottoms, thongs, and even g-strings, and found them extremely comfortable!! but i was wondering what everybody thought about this? if you were about to have sex and found the guy wearing a thong, do you think its hot or weird???

If you are comfortable then you are comfortable, no problem. I've found a few thongs during exploration and they're easy to pop out of the way..... though, personally, I'm not turned on by feminine undies - its a personal thing.

It's all in the eye of the beholder... It depends on how sexy YOU feel in them, and how that shines out to the one you're flashing those undies at... If it's just for private wear, then who cares???

i wear girls panties too so your not the only one
for some people i think its hot for others i think its wierd

princealbertofb Wrote:It's all in the eye of the beholder... It depends on how sexy YOU feel in them, and how that shines out to the one you're flashing those undies at... If it's just for private wear, then who cares???

I agree with you there prince...

What ever makes you feel nice.

The only time a ever wore girls undies was when I was 5 and peed my self and thats what the school nurse give me as they ran out of boys undies lol....

Wouldnt mind to try tights though lol :tongue: