Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stress out,, need help!
Hi. I'm Korean in seoul city who've been dating a guy from america for more than two years.

We met each other here in Korea and by the time the relationship had been for a years, we moved back to USA for couple of months. And then he came back to Korea to start a business here but it did go well. Then he got an offer a job with decent money, so I let him go to USA again.

We know we have numerous problems, we are both in a closet, we can't communiate well,, from minor to major issues.
But anyhow we agreed that we should be together again. And now we are finding out.

Since he left, I've been so obsessed with him. It was not like the time he left here first time. So I was planning to quit my job, polish my english better, and try to find a job in USA. Of course I didn't consider how he would act.

He must feel too much responsibilities and stress if I go there. So now he said he wants to start a new business which I think a good idea. But I'm not sure getting together for couple of more years would be enough for us. I still think me getting a job in usa is better idea for our relationship. I don't know what should we do