Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
teen crush
This is odd but i have a crush on someone. in forums and everything. about this person. goes against what i have said i would do again. Is this normal should i be hurt when my crush tells me it won't work. Is this just lust?

Crushes generally are lustful, not much usually comes from a crush...but you get over them pretty quick.

omaigods.

[Image: tumblr_inline_mwjgpfGOzU1qgigev.gif]

has he turned you down yet ? have you even hinted to him how you like him ? you failed yourself before you even tried .... you sound like your waiting for the rejection but what if your wrong !!!!!! think about that

matty7 Wrote:has he turned you down yet ? have you even hinted to him how you like him ? you failed yourself before you even tried .... you sound like your waiting for the rejection but what if your wrong !!!!!! think about that

Thanks matty but I've been in private message with him and he's takken but i got a great friend. out of it.

his he straight then ? its good to have a gay friendly guy though in your corner ,,,,,,,,,more fish int he see tiger

Crushes be crushes and nothing more..

you're young and as such have the amazing capability of getting over things quickly..

a lot of fish in the sea people say...so go fish!

Confusedmile:

southbiochem Wrote:Crushes be crushes and nothing more..

you're young and as such have the amazing capability of getting over things quickly..

a lot of fish in the sea people say...so go fish!

Confusedmile:

You wise old man you Wink lol

you're right Wink

Fishing......like this?

ChrisD Wrote:Fishing......like this?

Precisely!

dfiant1 Wrote:You wise old man you Wink lol

you're right Wink

Yes I do realize I surpase Austin not even by a decade...but still

Rofl