Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thank you vagina

Why is Davey Wavey wearing an ugly sweater?!

Vagina= psychotic demon mouth that eat penises and never give them back. its like the chinese those chinese finger traps. Just GG once it's in. GG.

ManicLewis21 Wrote:Vagina= psychotic demon mouth that eat penises and never give them back. its like the chinese those chinese finger traps. Just GG once it's in. GG.

The film "Teeth" is not an effective piece of educational cinema.

Davey IS Wavey. "You could say that vaginas are a necessary ingredient for gay sex."
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

CCRox Wrote:Davey IS Wavey. "You could say that vaginas are a necessary ingredient for gay sex."

He's right, though. If women stopped giving birth to gay men, eventually, there would be no gay sex.

edit: This brings to mind the concept of "designer babies", and if they discover a "gay gene", we'll likely be nearly eradicated, like Down's Syndrome has been.

I love that guy!!! He is hilarious!

ManicLewis21 Wrote:Vagina= psychotic demon mouth that eat penises and never give them back. its like the chinese those chinese finger traps. Just GG once it's in. GG.

i really hope this is sarcasm

Genitals in general are the site of fermented funk and unsightly secretions. Neither set of equipment gets a pass.

Don't make me sit on your face to bite off your nose.