Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the Future Timeline .com
http://www.futuretimeline.net/index.htm

I found this website the other day. Its honestly one of the most interesting things I've read in a very long time.

It gives rather a rough estimate of the future, not taking in to account the future Einsteins, Hitlers, and world wars.

Gay marriage is legal in every US state
http://www.futuretimeline.net/21stcentury/2024.htm
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chocolate has become a rare luxury
http://www.futuretimeline.net/21stcentur...n-20-years
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting indeed..

I wonder how this post-capitalist world will work

NOOOOOO...

elephants and rhinos....extinct....probably true though

I do love the idea of vertical farms

BabyPolarBear Wrote:http://www.futuretimeline.net/index.htm
It gives rather a rough estimate of the future, not taking in to account the future Einsteins, Hitlers, and world wars.

It mentions an international superpower-shift crisis where the USA, China, and Russia, vie for power in the East-Asian sphere. But don't worry, though, the three will still all have nuclear bombs so no country should go too far provided they both realize they'll get a tit for a tat for every city they blow up. MAD, you gotta love it.

meh, we can always count on pandemic pathogens weaponized..

that is the future, not nukes..

Hmm... Some of the assumptions seem random, but others seem feasible (like the gay marriage one). I enjoy how using a graph, it was able to actually show how the support for ssm increasing and people who disagree with it decreasing (whoever does this site just noted with the lines intersect and support becomes greater), so same sex marriage is a more feasible one. 10 years isn't very long...

Definitely interesting, not sure how accurate it is, and there will always be random events to throw it off.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hmm.. very interesting indeed.

I thought this site was pretty interesting.

2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th 2015, Skynet will become self aware. Panicking operators, realizing the extent of its abilities, will try to deactivate it. Skynet will perceive this as an attack and will come to the conclusion that all of humanity will attempt to destroy it.

To defend humanity from humanity, Skynet will launch nuclear missiles under its command at Russia, which will respond with a nuclear counter-attack against the U.S. and its allies. Consequent to the nuclear exchange, over five billion people will be killed in an event that will come to be known as Judgment Day.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th 2015, Skynet will become self aware. Panicking operators, realizing the extent of its abilities, will try to deactivate it. Skynet will perceive this as an attack and will come to the conclusion that all of humanity will attempt to destroy it.

To defend humanity from humanity, Skynet will launch nuclear missiles under its command at Russia, which will respond with a nuclear counter-attack against the U.S. and its allies. Consequent to the nuclear exchange, over five billion people will be killed in an event that will come to be known as Judgment Day.

I seriouly doubt Skynet will target Russia if it's about protecting humanity for humanity..just saying